| Chapter 12. |

As usual, Sean was opening the car door before Jordyn could register anything. She looked over at him, watching as he went around and got in the driver's seat. "Okay. So, I'm feeling good about this one."

"What, why?" Jordyn turned to him confused, watching as he started the car. "She didn't tell us anything."

"Jordyn, come on. Who would've given her those scratches other than herself? She's confused and highly drugged."

"I don't know," She turned to look out the window. "I'm not so convinced she did them or even this whole ordeal."

Sean sighed. "Because?"

"Because, at the end of the day, she didn't call herself," Jordyn scoffed. "Plus, my source said it's a man."

"Your source?" Sean rolled his eyes, almost laughing. "What does he know?"

"Enough to get us here. You have to keep in mind that someone, a man, was on the other end of that phone call. And that's who we need to find. Can't just rule her out because she's covered in scratches. We need evidence."

"You're right, you're right," Sean nodded his head, letting the warmth of the car start to surround them. She noticed him staring at her, but didn't say anything. He let out a breath. "Look Jordyn. I don't really know how to express myself, okay? But I don't want you to think I got upset this morning because of last night. Last night was... "

He paused, biting his lip sexily. "It doesn't matter. All I know is that I want you all to myself. The quicker we end this case, the quicker I can have you. So if I seem on edge? That's the reason why."

She was speechless. There was only one thing to say. "What?"

"The Christmas Party. You know, the night you won woman of the year. I couldn't keep my eyes off you. I was going to say hello, but figured, I didn't have a chance so I walked away. I mean, what the fuck, you just won woman of the fucking year."

She knew she knew that damn back. "That was you?"

In response, Sean simply nodded his head, his eyes leaving hers as they rested upon her plump soft looking lips. Jordyn observed him staring at one of her best features, darting her tongue out to lick them accidentally. She watched his eyes go wide in response and she knew that she had started something. And she couldn't take it back. She leaned forward, her hands suddenly reaching out to cup his face, tilting him up to her as she pressed her lips into his own gently. She just couldn't help herself.

Sean leaned forward, his tongue running across her bottom lip, as he turned the kissing into something frustrating and passionate. His one hand began running through her wild mane of curls, while the other found its way fondling her body. Appreciating the small amount of curves she was flaunting in the skirt that complimented her coffee colored body perfectly. She instantly began almost leaking again, feeling him grab her hips and lift her up so she was straddling his lap. She moaned into his mouth, her hands resting on his shoulders as she allowed him to slightly raise her skirt, the material coming over her hips a bit.

Sean undid the holster that supported her gun, kissing her for a second longer, parting their lips from one another's as he began tracing over her facial features with his fingers. She watched him, a lustful gaze in her eye as she was excited for his next move. His other hand found its way to her lower half in the meantime, feeling his fingers right outside the heat in between her legs. His other hand seemed to leave from her hair and somehow found its way to her sex, pushing the lacy material of her panties to the side and inserting his fingers inside of her body without any question. She whimpered loudly, her hands fisting his black button up as she began grinding her body against the movement of his fingers, rolling her hips. She could feel the tension building up inside of her, and she knew it wouldn't be long until she was going to hit a wonderful combustion, just from his fingers alone.