C H A P T E R 7 - WE LIE

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐
AHHH ITS BEEN A LONG TIME IM SORRY!
I'm sure we are all still tryn to figure out routine because of online school and working on my portfolio for school and it's been a lot 0-0  but I'm still slowly writing this book and working on the ending already...YAll are gonna HATE me for the ending but I feel there's never these type of endings and I wanna try to bring something different to the community, let's just say brace your hearts
└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

You stayed at his place longer then you have anticipated. You expected to be home by at least sun down...you where home at midnight.

Sora had taken you back to your place out of respect for keeping you out this late. If it was anyone else you would have declined and headed off before they slipped on their shoes but sora was a nice guy. His personality was super addictive and charming, a nice difference from the people you usually talk to.

Once getting home you felt your stomach be all fluttery and your cheeks be all warm and fuzzy from the euphoric warm feeling that came through your body.

There it was again, it seemed every time you let yourself go you would get a sudden rush of warmth. You only ever felt this feeling with keigo...but it was never as strong as this.

Choosing to ignore the feeling you slip into your lounge wear as you walk to your bed.

The files met your gaze as you approached your bed and that warm fuzzy inviting feeling was soon replaced by a cold and unsettling feeling, a bittersweet taste reaching your taste buds.

You sat at the corner of your bed and lazily grabbed the files taking a look at them again. They never made it clear why they gave you this information. Where you a part of a bigger scheme or was it truly just a warning.

What ever it could be you decided not to dwell on it to much until morning.
——

Morning came and you where bright and early for work. Maybe it was from how such a good day you had yesterday...well mostly.

Your happiness even radiated from outside your office as you where back at seeing potential candidates of UA.Everyone in the building can feel your energy, even Sakura was a bit taken back, but she wasn't gonna bring it up because you know what they say, a happy boss a happy workplace.

The agency radiated in joy this morning.

" so your choosing these three-?" Sakura looked in disbelief " no I'm not choosing three, I chose three so you can give me advice on who's fit." You huffed a bit

First runner up was Class 1-A
Momo yaoyorozu.

Her quirk caught your attention. If you where able to train her to focus on both long range and close range attacks it would help you greatly. As well as her creation quirk coming in handy when you are in need of evacuation of an area due to how destructive and powerful your quirk really was.

Then there was Kaminari Denki

His quirk was something similar you had got as a side move.

Due to also being a support quirk you where able to use your own energy you use from your wings to create a type of gold electric shock to those around you, almost like lightning. You never knew why you had this but it came in handy. If you could mentor him how to direct his own electricity he can grow up to be a fine hero.