Will delete later

Since I've been getting a lot of comments about my grammar it's time to tell you all how I feel.

I've explained in some comments and don't get me wrong some of you come to me nicely in dms and comments helping me but after a while all of the comments that mention my grammar are now a bit disrespectful

It's a bit to the point I'm afraid to read comments because I didn't expect this story to get as much attention...

So I'll put out a public psa Bc it's really starting to bother me

I am in fact a full honor graduate and at the moment i am balancing both schooling and two jobs- that being said I don't try as hard when writing my story's.

I am in fact a NATIVE English speaker my secondary language being Korean and Spanish due to my upbringing and learning French in the four years I attended high school

I know the difference between
We're
Where
Your
You're

And let me tell you- this book along with my others are my way to just unwind after a long shift or long class. I do not always pay attention to my typing as I'm just having fun writing a story and letting my creative pent up energy out :( and I'm sorry that all of these misspellings just ruin the vibe I just want to write this book for fun.

Like I try my best to re read them from time to time but I do miss a lot as well as just feel awkward reading my own writing and I know I should get better at that.

Another big factor being that my brain thinks faster then my fingers can type- so most of the times my fingers are trying to keep up with the words my brain is producing and it can sound or look a bit off- and I'm also sorry about that.

From now on I'll make sure to take my time and fix all my mistakes in past chapters.

Take care! - Irene.