Curses

Natasha:

I woke up early in the morning and saw Hermione, Ginny, Lavender, and some other girl that I shared the room with sleeping. I put my brown hair into two braids and changed into my clothes. I'm taller than many of the other people, I'm 5'7. I grew over the summer break and I'm almost as tall as Ron. I went down to the common room and didn't see anyone. I closed my eyes and started to levitate, I lifted a table that was in the common room in the air.

"What are you doing, Natasha?!" I looked behind me to see Ron, I stopped levitating and moved closer to him and he stepped back.

"Stop! Don't run away let me explain. Trust me, Ron!" I yelled and I walked towards him, "Let me explain." I pleaded.

"Fine." I sat by him on the couch.

"BasicallyI'mfromadifferentuniverseandIhavepowerslikebeingtelepathicandabletousetelekinesiswhichisalmostthesame.SothispersonfrommyuniversemadehalfofthepopulationdissapearandmymotherturnedintoashesandIgotpushedbacktothisuniverseandIbroughtmypowersfrommyoriginaluniversetothisuniverse. Got it any questions?" I looked over at Ron who's mouth widens and looked confused.

"English please." I rolled my eyes,

"Basically, I'm from a different universe and I have powers like being telepathic and able to use telekinesis which is almost the same. So, this person from my universe made half of the population disappear and my mother turned into ashes and I got pushed back to this universe and I brought my powers from my original universe to this universe. Got it any questions?" Ron took some time to consume all of this.

"Are you making this up? Are you working with You-Know-Who?" He whispered to me which made me shove him.

"Hell no! I don't even know who he is still. My mother can probably kill him, honestly." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"You cannot tell ANYONE about this! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" I turned around and yelled, he whimpered and nodded.

I walked to the Great Hall for breakfast when I was stopped by Malfoy.

"What are you doing by yourself, Mudblood?" His two goons laughed, I kept walking ignoring him.

"You answer when I ask you something." He growled and grabbed my wrist.

"No, thanks. I'm good." I ripped my wrist from him. In the corner of my eye, I saw him take out his wand. I quickly turned around and used my telekinesis powers to move the sword to Malfoy's throat.

"Go on, hex me, curse me. You'll just die," I controlled the sword so it couldn't cut his neck. He lowered his wand.

"Ugh, pathetic!" I dropped the sword and walked towards them. I've been practicing memory manipulation on Lavender Brown, I've replaced memories and erased memories. Sometimes this didn't work, so I knocked her out and she still hasn't suspected anything. I erased their memories of what happened two minutes ago.

"When did you get here, Mudblood." Malfoy spat, I turned around and flipped them off while I was walking to the Great Hall.

"Ouch!" I yelled as I bumped into someone.

"Sorry, Natasha." One of the Weasley twins apologized.

"It's all right, Fred? George?" I looked at his face trying to identify which twin it was and all he did was laugh.

"Fred." He continued to laugh, I playfully punched him in the arm. We walked to the Great Hall together and sat across from each other.

"so, Fred. What's your first class today?" I asked while taking a bite from my bread.