The Hospital Wing

Natasha:

I woke up in the hospital wing with excruciating pain in my back, I looked around seeing no one. After a few minutes, I stood up and changed behind a curtain, I wore a black shirt with a maroon plaid skirt. I put a leather jacket that was also maroon color and was heading to the wing's door.

"Miss Maximoff, you are free to go when you finish drinking this. Fair warning, tastes awful, so drink it quickly." The nurse handed me a vile and I quickly drank it. It tasted horrible, I walked out of the wing and saw the trio coming from the stairs. I hid behind a small wall and listen to their conversation.

"Hermione, why did you have to do that? She hasn't woken up in a week, tomorrow is the second task." Ron hissed at Hermione.

"I'm truly sorry, I didn't think she would fall from the tower," Hermione whispered. I picked up a rock that was on the ground and threw it at Harry's head.

"Ouch! Ron, Hermione why did you do that?!" Harry yelled at them, and they looked confused. I sneaked up by Harry and Ron and scared them.

"Bloody hell!" Ron shouted and turned around. Hermione came running and hugged me.

"I'm really sorry, Natasha. I don't know what I was thinking." Hermione started to cry, "It's okay, truly. I'm all right. See I'm not dead." I chuckled and walked with them back to the common room.

"Oh, she's back!" Fred came and hugged me, "now we have a test subject for the sweets we made, would you like-" I nudged him off of me.

"You know I could've died, and you want me to help you with your pranks, uh let me think. No, thank you I'll pass. Try it on some first years." I suggested and the twins ran out of the room.

"Brilliant idea!" They both shouted. I sat down by Hermione and Ron.

"I need to go. Cedric told me to do something, bye!" Harry left and took the golden egg with him. I turned to Hermione.

"Can I explain what happened that night?" I whispered to Hermione, and she slowly nodded. I looked at Ron.

"Leave us," I demanded, and he got up and left.

"Did Ron tell you anything?" she shook her head, "Wow, didn't know he could keep a secret." I chuckled.

"This might sound crazy, but I'm not from this Wizarding Universe..." I gave her an awkward smile.

"That is totally mental, you know you're not a very good liar." She frowned at me, "Hermione, it's true!"

"I'm in the wrong universe, I came from a universe with superheroes. People with superpowers and have supernatural abilities! Like Iron Man, Captain America, Spiderman? THOR?!" I shouted.

"Honestly, the fall has made you go mental." Hermione rolled her eyes and stood up, "I will come back when you tell the truth."

"I am- you know what! Fine!" I stood up and took Hermione's wrist and pulled her in the middle of the room.

"I'll prove it then, Hermione!" I shouted at her, "What are you doing?" Hermione whispered to me.

"Everyone get out of the fucking common room!" I demanded and everyone left.

"I can read people's thoughts, see memories, make people feel emotions, enter people's dreams, and control objects," I yelled making her look terrified.

"Don't believe me?" Hermione shook her head, "All right then." I put out my hand and made a book come to my hand. Then I made all the furniture levitate and threw it across the room. I had some anger issues, mostly came from me hanging around with Tony Stark and the Hulk. Even though my mother and Mr. Stark aren't really friends due to the little war they fought in, but I still hang around them.