Classes

Natasha:

After my first class with Professor McGonagall, I went with Hermione to potions. We were talking about Malfoy and Strange.

"um, Natasha?" I turned around to see William, "can I talk to you?" he asked.

"Sorry, but Hermione and I are actually late for potion class." I took Hermione's hand.

"Oh perfect, I have potions too. Do you have Slughorn?" I looked at Hermione.

"well, I need to go to the bathroom now excuse me, oh I need Hermione to escort me." I quickly walked away from him. We entered the classroom and I saw William.

"why is he everywhere?!" I whispered yelled to Hermione. Professor Slughorn entered the room and explained what we were going to do. I saw Ron and Harry enter the room late.

"That one there is Veritaserum. Truth-telling serum-" I felt a small tap on my shoulder.

"what?!" I whispered and turned around, "I really need to talk to you." He whispered to me.

"I'm sorry, but I don't really want to talk with you, now if you will let me be. I would actually like to learn." I hit my ponytail in his face.

"the most powerful love potion in the world, for example, I smell, freshly mowed grass, new parchment, and spearmint toothpaste." Hermione came back to me. The professor told us whoever makes the best Draught of Living Death gets the Felix Felicis also known as Liquid Luck. Huh, we could've used this to bet Thanos.

We got started and I couldn't even cut my bean, this was bullshit. I don't need to learn this. I was at the same table as William and Lavender. I saw him looking at me.

"Will you stop looking at me, its distracting," I whispered yelled at him. Harry won the liquid luck.

After school, Hermione and I went to watch the Quidditch tryouts. Ron looked at Hermione and I, we both waved to him.

"Hermione, McLaggen is looking at him with his devil eyes." I looked at her. They started the tryout and Ron wasn't doing well. He almost fell off his broom. I saw Hermione whisper something and McLaggen moved to the side making the Quaffle go through.

"Oh, Hermione." We both laughed.

I was walking back to the common room alone when I saw Malfoy sneak away, I followed him into the room of requirements, I saw him put something in the cabinet. I stepped on a string and tripped making a loud sound. I quickly hit behind a curtain.

"Hello?!" Malfoy shouted, he walked closer to where I was, "you know I can see you, the curtain is transparent." I moved the curtain over.

"Yeah, I'm just going to go." I bite my lip in embarrassment, "I swear I won't tell anyone about any of this." I quickly walked out. I saw Malfoy following me out, I saw William walking with his Ravenclaw girlfriend, I didn't know what to do. I looked around and William saw me, I quickly hid behind a wall.

"Natasha?" I heard his voice getting closer. I saw Malfoy walking out and he saw me hiding, I gestured him towards me. 

"Natasha?" I heard William's voice getting closer.

Malfoy:

What did Natasha see? I followed her out and saw her hiding behind the wall, she gestured me to come over by her.

"Natasha?" I heard William Strange's voice and realized she didn't want to talk to him. I quickly went by Natasha and kissed her covering her face, so he couldn't see her. I didn't think about what I was doing.

Natasha:

Malfoy was quickly coming towards me and he realized what was happening, and suddenly kissed me. I tried to cover my face, so he couldn't recognize me. I was now fully making out with Draco, and not going to lie but he was a really good kisser too. I saw Strange turn the corner, and I stopped kissing him and hid my face in his shirt.

"excuse me, Strange. What do you want, I'm kind of busy here." Malfoy spat at him. There's a tiny part of me that likes him.

"Oh, sorry Malfoy." He walked away with his girlfriend.

"phew, thanks Draco I mean Malfoy, and I didn't mean thanks for the kiss, but I mean the kiss was nice. Wait, um I-" he kissed me again, I didn't reject it.

"Well, I better get to bed," I blushed and awkwardly clapped, what the hell was I thinking.

"goodnight," I said and left him. Do I tell Hermione? Should I pretend it never happened?

A few months have passed and now it was winter, I told Hermione and Ginny about what happened between Malfoy and I that night. We both pretended like it didn't happen, I kept avoiding William. He was spending his time with his girlfriend 24/7. The trio and I were walking to Hogsmeade and we entered the Three Broom Sticks. Hermione and I order all of us Butterbeers, I sat down by Hermione.

"Bloody Hell!" I looked over at Ginny and Dean, "Honestly there only holding hands," she looked at them again, "and snogging." Ron said he wanted to leave, but our Butterbeers just arrived.

"Honestly, what if she looked over here and saw you snogging me? Would you expect her to leave?" Hermione asked Ron and making me spill my Butterbeer. I laughed quietly and Slughorn came to our table.

"You would be welcomed too, Granger and Maximoff." He turned to us.

"We'll be delighted sir." We both said, I looked over and Hermione had some foam on her top lip.

"Splendid, look for my owl. Nice to see you, Wallenby." Slughorn left the table.

"Hermione, you've got a." Hermione quickly wiped it off with her sleeve.

We headed back to the castle and in front of us were two girls arguing about something, and Hermione wrapped her arms around us. We heard a scream from the girl in front of us, she rose up and was swung side by side and then laid there looking dead. Hagrid carried her and we followed him. I was pulled aside by someone.

"Not the time now!" I whispered yelled at the person.

"please talk to me!" I looked at William's eyes, "make it quick." I followed him to the common room.

"What is it you wanted to say?" he held my hands.

"I'm truly sorry, about everything. I want to be friends again, please." He apologized, I thought about it and then forgave him.

"fine you're forgiven." I ripped my hands away from his, "but I don't think we can hang out as much, seeing you have a girlfriend now." I hissed him and walked away. I walked out and bumped into Malfoy.

"Sorry," I was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist, "that kiss didn't mean anything, right?" he asked me.

"oh, of course not you have other things to worry about, so don't stress about it. Completely meant nothing" I started to shake a bit, "I need to go now." I walked away.

Today, I went to Slughorn's dinner, he asked about our parent's jobs. I just said I didn't have parents, if I said my mother is a superhero they would think I'm insane. Ginny came in late.

"Her eyes are puffy, they have been fighting, her and Dean." She whispered to me. The dinner ended and Hermione and I left. When we got to the common room I looked around for William, I didn't see him anywhere.

"Looking for someone?" I turned around and jumped seeing William, "I told you to stop doing that!"

"I've missed that attitude!" he came and hugged me.

"I'm here to tell you that we should start practicing again and find our way out of here. Is that okay?" I asked him and his eyes widened.

"Yes, definitely. Can't wait to kick your ass." He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"We'll see about that." I moved closer to him, "goodnight, see you tomorrow!" I turned and walked up to the girl's dormitory.