Slughorn's Christmas Party

Natasha:

Today, was the Quidditch match, it was Gryffindor versus Slytherin. Ron was freaking out, and he looked like he was going to pass out.

"You look dreadful, is that why you put something in his cup? Is it a tonic?" Luna was wearing a lion mask. We saw Harry put some liquid luck in Ron's goblet.

"You could be expelled!" Hermione whispered shouted at them. They got up from their seats and ran to the field.

"Hermione, it will be fine." I assured her, "let's go, or else we'll be late for the match." I pulled her.

We got to the Quidditch match and Gryffindor won, all to Ron's cheating. When we got back to the common room everyone was cheering his name.

"you shouldn't have done it." Hermione told Harry, "I know,"

"You could've used the Confundus Charm instead." I looked at Hermione, "That was tryouts! This was an actual game!" Hermione whispered yelled at Harry and I. Harry took out the vial of liquid luck that was filled to the top.

"You didn't put it in." Harry shook his head. Lavender kissed Ron, and I saw Hermione run out of the common room. I chased after her.

"Hermione!" I ran down the stairs and sat by her. We sat there for a long time until Harry came by us. He sat down by Hermione and I.

"How does it feel? When you see Dean and Ginny?" Hermione asked Harry, I assumed they wanted some alone time, so I left them. I saw Lavender holding Ron's arm.

"You absolute, jerk!" I slapped him in the face leaving both of them shocked. I walked up to the astronomy tower to see Malfoy. I quickly turned around and was about to leave.

"I was just leaving." He turned around walked past me, I grabbed his wrist.

"Are you okay?" he looked like he hasn't slept in days, he nodded his head.

"Really, you can tell me anything." He ripped his wrist out of my hand.

"I can't. You will tell, Potter!" he shouted at me and started to cry. I hugged him and he placed his face in my robe. After some minutes he stopped crying and we released the hug.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked him, he nodded his head, "do you want to talk about it?" he shook his head.

"Whenever you're ready, I need to go but remember I'm here for you. Hope you feel better." I kissed him on the cheek and left him. I walked back to the common room and saw William sleeping on the couch.

"hi, sleepyhead." I pushed his head and he started to wake up.

"you missed our practice. Where were you, anyway?" he looked at me with his blue sparkling eyes.

"I was helping a friend." I smiled and took out a book I found about the time traveling I got during the summer. I closed the book and leaned on William, I missed talking to him and his company.

"holy shit!" I jumped up scaring him, "I figured it out, well I think I did. We have to get back the same way we came. How did you do get here again?" I was jumping around.

"I jumped back in time too much and somehow was put in this universe, so we need a time machine?" he sat up.

"well not really, I kind of stole a necklace from that guy who you wiped your memory," I took the necklace from my pocket, "it has a small gem in it, like one of the infinity stones, but much smaller. I'm guessing this is the way out of here." I handed him the necklace.

"how do we use it?" he gave it back to me.

"Well, I when I took the memories from one of the time traveler's I vaguely saw them hit the necklace with some type of weapon. I couldn't really see what they used, but they held their hands and disappeared. I'm not sure though, that's what we have to find out." I sighed and sat by him.