Christmas

William:

I was surprised when Natasha rejected Ron's offer and decided to come with me. I was pleased to have a guest, it's been pretty lonely without anyone. I really wanted to tell her about something important, but I want her to have something else less to worry about.

Natasha:

"Are you ready? Ms. Anderson will be excited to see you." We were standing outside of the hotel.

"William, you didn't say you were staying at a luxurious hotel!" I hit his arm.

"ow, let's go." He grabbed my arm and we entered the lobby.

"woahh, this place is amazing, show me to the room!" he grabbed my hand and we got into the elevator.

"so, you lived in this place for free?!" he nodded, "why would you ever come to Hogwarts, when you have all of this?!" we got out of the elevator. There were only two doors on this level.

"That's because of your there." I rolled my eyes, "chessy". He opened the door and it was enormous. I ran to the couch and laid on it.

"Now this is heaven!" William chuckled.

"so, what do you do here all day?" I asked him while taking off my shoes.

"Not much really. Haven't explored yet." My eyes widened.

"you never really took me on a date, let's explore around the city!" I jumped up and down.

"fine, but we're going to a movie theater." I frowned. 

Once, we got ourselves settled in. I changed into a black casual dress with a maroon leather jacket, okay don't judge my style. My mother gave me the maroon jacket before we apparated.

"Are you ready?" I looked over at William who was wearing jeans and a shirt.

"perfect let's go." I took his hand and we entered the elevator, "so, where are we going? We don't have any money." William asked me.

"And?" William shook his head, "no! absolutely not!".

"pleasee! What are powers for then." I pouted, "I will get some money, we are not stealing or messing with people's minds." The elevator door opened and William went out.

"are you coming?" he grabbed my wrist, but I didn't budge.

"fine, only today." I cheered and walked with him out of the hotel. We ran out and walked passed a lake, we mostly chatted.

"Oh I want to get something from that store." I pointed to a shop, he came with me.

"Hello, sir. Do you have any polaroids?" I asked the old man working at the shop, he took out three polaroids. I chose the second one.

"how much?"

"for free." The old man smiled, I walked out of the shop to meet up with William again.

"What did you get?" I took out my polaroid.

"here." I wrapped my arm around him and stood on my tippy toes.

"say cheese!" I turned then the polaroid and took a picture of us, a film came out. I put in my pocket, somewhere dark. 

"I'm hungry let's go to that Italian restaurant, over there." I looked at him and he nodded. We entered the restaurant.

"I think we are a little underdressed," William whispered to me, I giggled.

"We will have a table for two, please," I asked the waiter, and we followed him to the table by the window. He gave us the menus and left. I ordered a pesto pasta and William ordered a margarita pizza.