2: Spin The Bottle

Selene woke up in a shed with old metal clutter scattered around with dust pent up on them of what looked like from years.

The shed had nothing but a table, two chairs and a dim white light hanging just above the table. Selene and Will were tied up to the chairs and placed at each end of the table.

She concluded that this shed was very old and no one even accidentally touched it for years. She searched for her abductors in the corners of the shed where the poor light could not illuminate but there was no one.

Will was still blacked out, his head hung down, a trail of blood seeping through his temples. That made her wonder if she had any blood trails on her face too.

She gathered that she was hit by something hard that inflicted the pain in her head. The confusion of what and who in her mind didn't help to alleviate the pain either.

Soon Will stirred from his sleep and looked around franctically until his eyes settled on Selene. His eyes were red with small blood dots in them.

He constantly kept shutting his eyes, trying to clear his view. Then he tried to free his limbs from the ropes that were tight enough to stop the blood flow.

"Shut it. That won't work," Selene stated calmly.

"Who did this? Where are we?" He started the questionnaire.

"Wrong person." She huffed, signalling to her tied limbs with her eyes.

"We need to get out Selene, my family will be waiting for me. Please do something." Desperation was clear in his voice.

Selene rolled her eyes at the mention of his family. She gave him a tired look, "I'm sure Haden will be searching for me through the GPS location on my phone."

Will released a relaxed sigh but Selene cut him off with a tongue click. "But that would be based on how long we've been blacked out and only if I've still got my phone with me."

"Do you think they have our phones?" He asked her with apprehension.

Selene just shrugged her shoulders, "Why wouldn't they?"

Silence fell between them but they were jerked in surprise by a loud voice.

"Well! Well! It seems our guests are awake and they had a nice chat too." The buff man from earlier came into their view. His chuckles resonated in the old shed.

Beside him was the other man that Selene saw in the club. His dark eyes were fixed on her as he kept walking towards them. A chill passed along her spine for the second time this night. She turned her eyes away from him and focused on the buff man.

"Why are we here?! What do you want from us?! "

Everyone's attention was now focused on Will who was yelling at them for answers. Selene realised that she barely qualified as a victim in captive, as she was silent all along.

The buff man grinned at Will and walked behind him. He placed his large hands on Will's shoulders and gave a long painful press into them followed by a loud pat in the end making him wince in pain.

"You see young man, my friend here," he said gesturing to the man from the club,"-invited me for today's game. I chose one victim, that is you and he chose another, that is our beautiful lady here," he said gesturing to Selene now.

Selene threw daggers at the dark eyed man, she regretted ever laying eyes on him.

He cocked his head sideways and ignored her death stare with a side smile.

"So now we will choose between you two and we will kill the chosen one." The man concluded cheerily.

The buff man walked to a shelf and grabbed the glass bottle lying on it. He gulped down the remains of the dusty liquid in it and placed it on the table in front of them.