Blue eyes and sweater vest's

After my emotional break down yesterday, I hit the library to study for a rumored pop quiz. As I walk around campus, I see how other girl’s hugs guys I've seen naked. I used to feel bad for doing what I do, but seeing that they treat me a whole lot worse than how I treat them, even if it was behind their back, I learned to get over it; I figured we were even. Like I said, I don't keep friends, or let anyone close. I spend my day's studying, working and sleeping with guys. My roommate, I guess is the only person in this place I talk to ever. She's the silent type, doesn't do heart to hearts or the whole sister hood shit. I like Crystle, probably the first and only girl I've been able to bee near for a whole weekend. I laugh stupidly remembering the dry weekend, we had the worst luck with guys that time. Speaking of which, I need to snag my lay tonight, Crystle is having a study group and I’m not that into orgies; Bingo! This guy's single, so we can crash his place for the night. I was in the middle of winking at my target, when my whole body goes rigid, I feel a heavy stare on me, making my mind blank of any thought. From where I am standing, I can tell that those damn eyes are the lights of the blues, I don't think I've ever seen anything like them in my whole life. I'm completely glued to my stop and my gaze is tangled with his. The sudden flutter in my rib cage frightens me making me frown. What is this? I clearly see as a smile forms on his face before he turns to walk away. I can't seem to focus on anything, all I see are those blazing blue eyes, that coy smile. Get a grip Ruby! It's finally lunch time and as usual, I gawk at the love struck couples while eating my sandwich. "Pathetic" I hiss, spreading venom through my words.

"Why? I think it's cute" I cringe at the way my arms get goose bumps. His voice is thick and deep, echoing into my ears. I turn to see those eyes again. The eyes that seem to have a direct connection to my lady parts.

"Hello" He smiles and my insides melt. What the hell is wrong with me! I turn to face the front again, trying to maintain a straight face. "Hey" I say simply. I don't like guys that talk to me first, I’ve learned they aren’t the one nighter.

"I like your boots" I can hear the smile in his voice, making me feel twice as stupid as I look down to see my faded black boots. Chuck bought these boots for my birthday a couple years back; I love them, even if they came from an ass.

"Thanks. I like you’re..." His good boy look makes me smile. He looks like those sexy as hell nerds they plaster on computer magazines to get young rich girls to take a second look.

"Sweater vest" I chuckle and look him directly in his baby blues. Damn they really are the lightest blue.

"Hey. Don't hate. It's in style and comfortable" I look at his lips and bite down on my own. His lips are so full and perfectly shaped, I want ever so badly to take a bite. They form a perfectly crooked smile.

"I'm Alexander" I blush suddenly and look away. He told me his name, I don’t do names. It makes it easier to forget faces. Crap. Who is this Alexander and why is he messing with my head.

"Ruby" My lips move without me wanting them too. God damn it! Rule number one, broken. Just like that, I told him my name and have his tattooed into my brain; along with the image of those lips. He holds out his hand and I shake it, momentarily shocked at how my skin reacts to his touch. We talk for a bit, a little about everything. School, job and homework. He gives me a swift kiss on the cheek before leaving. I can still feel the burn of his lips and the way he left my head spinning when my nose got a whiff his cologne. He smelled like, clean, sexy, boy nerd, I don’t know how to explain it but damn I liked it. Thanks to mister nerd, I didn’t get a guy for tonight and know I'm stuck in my room while listening to multiple moans and groans. I steal a cigarette from Crystle's stash and bail. A good walk will do me good. The moon is full and the weather is lovely, it reminds me of the night's I'd climb on my roof and dream of a better life.

"Good evening miss Ruby" Stupid boy! I choke on my pass and turn to see him in his p'jays smoking as well. Damn his sexy as hell get up.

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me" He winks

"You scared me. I didn’t expect anyone around here at this time of the night" I look at his pearly white's as the flash me with his perfect smile. We finished our cigarettes in silence and continued walking together.

"So what brings you out at this time of the night, I mean other than the obvious" he asks casually, while inviting me to sit on the grass. I take a sit and look up at the sky.

"My roommate has an orgy going on, so I bounced"

"That makes two of us" we laughed out loud and our eyes met. I want to kiss him so badly but I want him to make the first move; odd.

"You have the most delicious looking lips I have ever seen" his low whisper made me quiver and I look at his, sexy as shit lips. Please kiss me.

"Just one bite" He leans in at tugs softly on my bottom lip, making a fire explode inside me. Fuck the just one bite. I pull him in and kiss him, he claims my mouth violating me with his tongue. Damn that tongue can work wonders, in other places.

"Let's go somewhere" He chuckles into my lips and pulls back to look me deeply in the eyes.

"I like you Ruby. A hell of a lot. The first day I walked into the coffee house and saw you whipping up coffee and making cupcakes, telling off the jocks like a total bad ass, I thought. Damn she's gorgeous. I want to take things slow, do things right. I want to get to know you, THE REAL you. I know that behind that pretty face and all that bad assery there is a broken heart and a story. I want to know that story and become part of it in the best way. I want to treat you like a princess before you scream my name, as I will yours." He pulls my chin up, making me realize I was crying. My walls are thinning, and this was just a kiss.

"Hey" he kisses away my tears.

"I'm not the girl for you Alex. I can assure you that. You need a girl that matches your background, the kind your mother and father will love. The kind that doesn’t have a hit list of guys she want to bed. I'm not a good girl, I don’t do dates or cuddling. I'm not into that shit, I don’t feel. My heart is cold as ice and I plan to keep it that way forever" He looked at me for a long second and smiles.

"We'll see about that miss Edwards." He wink and kisses me fiercely for a moment, gets up and walk away. Leaving me confused and sexually frustrated. I storm back to my apartment and am relieved to see them all past out on the floor. I tip toe to my room and jump into my bed. Who the hell does this guy think he is? Prince charming from far far away. Fuck him and his stupid sweet talk. I don’t like how he makes me feel, I don’t like it one bit. Stupid kid, with perfect lips and dreamy eyes. Those stupid eyes that haunt me in my sleep. Could he be the one to break my walls? Hell no, I'm quick to brush him from my thoughts and reconstruct my damaged walls. No one! I vowed no one get past, and I stand to my vow!