The accident

I know for a fact Alex is next to me. One: I'm naked. Two: I can hear him breathing and Three: My heart no longer feels like its dead, cold etc. I wiggle next to him and he shuffles me into his arms.

"I'm still here sweat heart. I’m not going anywhere" He says in his extremely sexy morning voice.

"I love you" I whisper and he kisses my shoulder.

"I have a trip to go on with T. You want to come with?"

"I can’t I have to get my job back, besides I kind of want to apologize for the way acted, to him at least. I want to make ya’ll dinner" He blinks and shows me those baby blue eyes that make my heart melt.

"Really? You, make dinner? For Trevor?" He sat and leaned over me, studying all of me. I simply smile and nod.

"Yes, I want to. It’s the least I could do, since you’re going to be mine forever" I wink and he smiles from ear to ear.

"I love the sound of that baby, your it for me, so if forever isn’t by your side than you might as well kill me." We make sweet morning love to each other and then have some breakfast fallowed buy some dessert we had in the shower. He went off to his place, and said he still had my Christmas present ready for me. I blushed because I remember the pictures. He didn’t mention them so I figured he would when I went over tonight to prepare everything.

Luke scolded me but was happy I was back to normal, I worked my ass off and he let me use his old car to do my errands. I bought everything that I needed to make meatloaf and a salad and maybe some steamed potato. I drove up to his place and used the key under the matt, I walked in and kicked the door shut. I placed everything in the kitchen and saw the little box with a note.

"YES or NO" My heart stopped for a minute. I don’t think this could be a proposal, my hands were shaking as I unwrapped the box and opened it. I gasped once I saw what it was, a key to his house with a key chain that had an A and an R. He want me to move in with him, I quickly grab my phone and text him a picture of a Ruby red kiss over the word yes. I give a little scream of excitement and hang the note on the fridge. I begin to cook while listening to music, he has wonderful taste in music. I'm just about done with the potatoes when my phone rings, I skip to it hoping its Alex but it’s an unknown number.

"Hello this is Ruby" I say while turning everything off on the stove, All I need it to let the things cool off and its shower time.

"Ruby, Mr. Colesgrove" Holy shit! It’s his mother.

"Afternoon Mrs. C, what can I do for you" I try and sounds as casual as I can, being that I want to get on her good side.

"I have terrible news sweetie. Alex and Trevor, they..." I heard her voice crack. Oh my god. I feel everything around me fade into black, I feel as my body moves as if covered with molasses. All I heard was the car burst into flames and I was out the door. I didn’t care what the law said, I speed and ran three red lights. I jumped out of the car before it was completely off. I ran into the emergency room and yelled for Alex, I could say anything eals. My eyes blurred from the tears I ran into something hard and I was out.

I hear as someone walks in touches my forehead and I try and tell them it hurts like a bitch, but I can’t seem to move. They finally leave me alone and I hear as someone eals walks in, but this time I know who it is. I try and tell chuck that my head hurts but there are no words, my body won’t respond.