Love in the making and walls breaking

I lifted my arms as he took my shirt off, and his eyes widened when he saw I wasnt wearing a bra.

"Nice touch" A hot as hell wicked smile played on his lips.

"I like to be practical" He kissed my neck and ran his tongue down my chest till he reached my nipple, sucking it completly into his mouth. I let my head fall back and held tight onto his shoulders, He stood up with me in his arms and led me back to my room. His lips never left mine even after he laid us down in my bed. I gasped when I realized where we where.

"Whats wrong?" He whispered. I could see his bright eyes through the darkness.

"Its just, I never have sex on my bed because I believe its more special" I feel stupid saying it out loud. I heard him smile and he kissed my lips, just bearly.

"Then thats perfect, becuase I'm not going to fuck you tonight Ruby Edwards." Great. My lady parts cant take more of this dry spell; I havent had sex in weeks.

"I'm going to make love to you" He whisperd in my ear. My whole body heated up and I felt tears come to my eyes. I knew for a while now that what I felt was not just a crush, it was something new. I pulled him in and let all those new to me feeling pour out of me. He kissed every inche of me before pealing me from my sweats and panites. He grabbed my feet and kissed my toes making me giggle, he then sperated my legs and kiss up both my legs til he reached my belly botton.

"Your bodies is my favorite dish, I will never have enough of it. Ever" He dipped his tongue in my navel and I arched my, back fisting my hands into the sheets. I heard him take his pants off and open up a condom. He settled himself back between my legs. He kissed me sweetly, slowly while running his finger down, between my breasts, all the to my sweet spot. I let out a cry as he played with my swollen folds.

"Damn your so wet and ready for me" I pant and try to conrol the spasm's my body is having but its impossible.

"Your mine Ruby, all mine" I pant a weak yes as my body reaches its release and I cried out loudly. He catched my mouth and I feel as the tip of his length enters me slowly, making me aware of all the sensation in brings; I never felt it because it was always so quick.

"Mother of god you feel amazing" He says through his clench teeth. I dig my nails into his shoulders, I feel right at home. With each steady thrust, I feel my walls crumble to the ground. I'm all in and there is no going back, I'm stupidly in love with Alexander Colesgrove. My eyes are shedding tears like crazy.

"Baby, what’s wrong?" His voice is frightened and I feel him pull out asking me wince.

"Was I hurting you?" He sits me up and cups my face.

"Nothing’s wrong Alex. It’s just...” I take a deep breath for the first time.

"When I look at you I just, I feel safe. I know you'll be here for me and when I feel like my world is going to fall apart, I look at you and its better. Alex, I love you" I whisper the last part and he crashes his lips into mine pining me to the bed. He thrust’s into me hard and then he stills. He leans down into my ear and whispers