Four

"Fuuuuck."

Sangwoo frantically looked through the entire house for Bum.

"What the hell... what the hell?!" He exclaimed. "Where'd he go?"

Sangwoo ran outside, completely barefoot and glanced up and down his block. "Where are you?! Where the fuck are you?" His heart sunk. He looked up and down the entire perimeter of his house, including nearby alleyways.

"He's gone," he muttered. There was this aching in his chest. "He's gone. Bullshit!" He gripped his hair and groaned. "That little fucker. He actually ran away? After everything I said? He ignored me? No, there's no way. He did everything I asked him to. Fuck! How dare he fuck with me?!"

Sangwoo punched and kicked at a neatby pole. His emotions were on overdrive, spilling out of him in fits of rage. "You dare fuck with me?! I won't forgive you!" Sangwoo gripped the pole, as if he was strangling him.

"I'll fucking kill him! I have to kill him!"

His mom flashed through his mind. His hands tightly around her neck, and she smiled insanely at him.

"FUCK!" Sangwoo exclaimed before he landed a hard hit against the pole. He winced as blood dripped from his knuckles.

"Calm down, Sangwoo."

'That voice.'

He leaned against the pole and panted, a sick smile was painted on his face, and his pants became tight.

'That's right,' he thought. 'I have her. I need her, and only her.'

Sangwoo sighed. "I'm going home," he said no no one. He smiled and walked into his house. "It's fine. It's totally fine. I don't need him anyway. She's all I need. I'll just kill him. I'll rip him apart, just like I did that girl. Once I do, this irritating feeling will go away. I'll bring her here, and we'll live happily ever after. It'll be fine, she'll never leave me. She's too kind, too pure."

Sangwoo walked into his house. Once he got inside the kitchen, he saw Bum sitting on the floor. His legs felt like jelly, and he collapsed to the floor. A wave of relief washed over him.

"Sangwoo?"

"Come here, Bum."

"Ah?"

"Hurry up!"

Bum flinched before he crawled over to him. Sangwoo grabbed him and pulled him into a tight hug. "Let's stay here together, forever."

Bum leaned against Sangwoo.

Sangwoo tightened his grip around Bum. 'I can just have both. It'll be easy,' he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good afternoon, Sangwoo," you said with a smile.

"Ah, ___! Fancy seeing you here," he said with a smile. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, just waiting to see of my friend will show up today," you said. "And you?"

"I was just going for a walk," he said with a shrug. "Do you want to hang out?"

"Only for a little while," you said. "I'm going to see a movie with Rin later."

"Oh, sweet. What movie?"

"It's called My Hero Academia. I read the manga, so I"m excited to see one of the movies! Plus, I've never been to a theater before," you said with a chuckle. You stood up from the bench. "So, where should we go?"

"How about you come to my house?" He said. "I could make you lunch, and we could watch a movie?"

"Oh, that sounds fun!"