Seven

Yoonbum was sitting at the sink, washing the dishes from dinner. You walked down the stairs and popped up next to him.

"Do you want some help?"

Bum jumped in surprise. "Uh, sure. I'll wash and you dry."

You nodded and pulled a chair next to him. You didn't actually do any work. After a moment of silence, Bum looked at you.

"Why did Sangwoo break your leg?" You asked.

"Why didn't he break yours," Bum muttered.

"Well," you said. "If he did, I would've just healed myself. It would've been pointless."

"Why didn't you heal my leg?"

"Why did Sangwoo break it," you said.

"I- uh," he sighed and leaned back in his seat. "It's a long story."

"Spill," you said.

"Well," he said. "Remember back when I said I was running errands?"

"Kinda," you said.

"Well," He trailed off. "I was here, trying to get inside."

"Trying to get inside?" You repeated. "You broke in?!"

"I- well, yeah," he muttered.

'God, everyone here is fucking crazy.' You thought.

"I-I just wanted to be close to him!" Bum exclaimed. "I've liked him for a while now, and he's saved me." Bum smiled. "I just," he paused. "Yeah. I wanted to be close to him. Then, he locked me in his basement and broke my legs."

"I see," you said. "So, do you hate me?"

"Hate you?"

"Because Sangwoo likes me."

"Well, part of me feels like he likes me too," Bum muttered. "Just," he paused. "He likes you more, so much more. I wish he saw me the same way I see him."

"Maybe he just doesn't like guys in that way?" You said.

"But he-" Bum paused. He could picture the pure rage in your eyes earlier. It made him shutter.

"He what?" You said with a tilt of your head. You were genuinely confused, and Bum could tell.

"Uh, nothing," he muttered. After a moment of pretty awkward silence, you spoke again.

"So this is where you were this entire time? I was looking for you," you trailed off. "I missed you so much."

"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to make you worry."

You smiled. "Don't be sorry. You're my friend, Bum. Of course I was worried about you."

Bum looked at you for a moment, before he looked back at the dish he had in hand. "You didn't dry anything."

With the flick of your wrist, all the leftover water splashed into the sink. "All done," you said with a giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~

You were laying in the tub. It was completely filled with salt water, and you were just staring at the ceiling, making air bubbles.

"___!" Sangwoo exclaimed as he walked into the house.

"Welcome home," Bum said. He sat on the ground, looking up at him.

"You're still on the floor?" Sangwoo said. "God, you're so pathetic." Then, Sangwoo walked up the stairs.

"___!"

You sat up and looked at him. "Sangwoo. How was work?"

"Boring," he said. "But that's besides the point! I got you something," he said with a grin.