Ten

You were laying in the tub, staring at the ceiling. Your hair was in a ponytail, your lipstick was off, and your dress was on the floor next to it.

You sighed and stared down at the water.

"Ah, Sangwoo."

"Touch me more there."

"Just, a little more."

"Ah! So big."

You were seething. The water in the tub was starting to boil over. You pulled your knees to your chest and gripped your hair.

"Stop it," you muttered. You started rocking back and forth in the tub. "Stop, stop stop stop." Eventually, the water calmed.

"Why did you get so angry today?" You heard Sangwoo say.

"What? Me?"

"Yea, at Bumi and Areum."

"When was I upset? Why do you wanna talk about this now?"

"Why were you angry?"

You clenched your fists and rose from the tub, water surrounded your hand.

"Well, you were late because of them and they saw me make that mistake at the talent show. Then, he ridiculed and sneered at me and that girl- she said some things, and it really hurt my feelings."

'What?! She called me fat,' You thought bitterly as you creaked the bathroom door open.

"What do you think about them?"

"Why do you ask about them now?"

"Tell me, I'm curious."

"Well, that guy," She paused. "He's weird. His legs are limp, his eyes are cold, and his face is so thin. When he was next to me he smelled a bit."

"Wow," Sangwoo muttered. "What about Areum?"

"Why do you keep calling her that? There's nothing beautiful about her! She's rude, fat, and ugly. She thinks she's better than me and she smells like fish!"

"Wow. That really," He paused. "Hurts me to hear that."

"Sangwoo why are we talking about this now?"

"You're so honest with the right person here with you. Bum must me hurt." Sangwoo's face darkened.

"What do you mean? You look really weird right now."

He smirked. "What I want to say is, Bumi is here you stupid bitch."

"What did you say?"

"Bumi!" Sangwoo called. "Did you hear? It must be hot in there."

She screamed. "Move you crazy bastard!"

'Bum was in there?' you thought.

She kicked Sangwoo away and tried to leave. You watched the door handle from outside jiggle.

"Where are you going? We were having sex. Come here."

She screamed as Sangwoo wrapped his arm around her throat and dragged her back.

"Let go!" She screamed. He dragged her down into the basement as she screamed. "Sangwoo! Sangwoo, don't be like this! Sangwoo please. I was wrong!" You stepped down the basement steps.

She slipped her hand from his grasp and punched Sangwoo right in the face.

He groaned.

"Help me! Help me!" She screamed as she climbed up the stairs. She looked at you.