Nine

You and Yoonbum were in the bathroom. You were waiting for Sangwoo to knock on the door and get you. After the events with that guy, you sure as hell didn't wanna be left alone with all those people.

Sangwoo knocked on the stall Yoonbum was in.

"Open up. I'm so happy. I want to hug you right now. I want to see your face."

Yoonbum trembled as he unlocked the door. Sangwoo stepped inside and closed the stall door behind him. He looked down at Yoonbum before he grabbed his cheeks. "Why are you crying? You're making me feel bad. Hm?"

"Because you're... and..." Yoonbum trembled.

"Huh? What?"

"Because you're so good looking and cool. E-Everyone loves you, even ___ stays by your side, but for me I- I'm.."

"Was I really cool?" Sangwoo said with a smile.

"Yeah," Bum muttered.

"Of course I was. Tell me more. What was so cool about m-"

"I wanted to fondle you," Bum said. Sangwoo's face fell. He was shocked, to say the least.

"Right in front of everyone. I didn't care if anyone saw, or how mad ___ would get. I wanted to fondle you with my mouth, as much as I could. I wanted your moans to be heard through the microphone, just hearing that would've made me so happy."

Yoonbum started crying again, sniffing all throughout his sentence. "You're really amazing."

Sangwoo undid his pants and pulled out his cock. "Look up," he said as he tapped it against Yoonbum's forehead. "You want to hear me moan? Then why don't you suck this as if your life depends on it."

Although you were naive, you weren't fucking stupid.

You could hear the slurping and Sangwoo's pants in the hallway. You had simply stepped out of the bathroom because it was getting crowded, and you sure as hell did regret it.

Your blood boiled. 'He's definitely testing me, He wants me to snap so he can kill me.' your thoughts ran wild as you paced back and forth in the hallway. 'It's all his fault. He's bringing out the worst in me. Why can't I just go home. He claims to fucking love me but-"

"_____," Sangwoo said.

You paused and looked at him. "It's about time," you said with a smile. "The bathroom was getting crowded."

"Sorry for keeping you waiting. Bum should be coming out soon," he said as he grabbed both of your hands. "So, what did you think?"

"You were amazing," you said with a smile. "I didn't know you could sing."

"Maybe I'll sing to you sometime," he said as he leaned down and kissed your forehead. "You look so beautiful."

"I've been told," you said with a giggle.

"By someone else besides me?"

You nodded. "Yeah, but," you trailed off, leaning on your toes and getting close to Sangwoo's ear. "I broke his wrist."

"You're amazing," Sangwoo said with a low groan.

"I know," you hummed with a smile.

.........

"There he is! Sangwoo!" A guy exclaimed.

"Did you order already?" Sangwoo said as you three walked towards the booth.