Eight

Sasuke put his hand on your cheek. "I'll always be by your side, no matter what. I'll use all the strength I have to make sure you're always safe." His face was serious, but his eyes held so much emotion.

"Sasuke," you said.

Sasuke sighed and walked down the streets of the surface land. His sword was at his side, and he glared at just about anyone who even looked in his direction. He walked into the supermarket and walked straight to the back room.

"Did you find anything?" He grumbled.

"Nice to see you're finally coming along," Rin teased. "But no. No one has seen her."

Sasuke scoffed. "These surface humans are fucking useless."

"Well, there's not much we can do since we have zero leads."

"Did you find this Sangwoo person?" Sasuke said. "He was the most recent text in her phone."

"No, haven't seen him. I wish I knew what University he goes too, but I got nothing."

Sasuke scoffed again. "So you're useless too?"

"Well, you're not very useful either," Rin said with a small sigh. "Why don't we make flyers?"

"So these people can know ____ is missing?"

"The land humans don't know who she really is, so that won't matter. If anyone sees her or knows something, they'll call."

Sasuke crossed his arms and paused for a moment. "Alright, fine. Make your flyers."

"How's the ring?"

Sasuke looked down at Kaname's ring, which was on his index finger. "Normal."

"Well, at least she's okay, so calm down a little. We'll find her."

"Yeah," Sasuke said. "I know that. We just need to find her faster. I hate feeling like there is nothing I can do."

"So do I, but sadly there isn't much we can do right now."

~~~~~~~~~

Everyone in the house was getting ready for Sangwoo's big day. Part of you was excited. You were excited to get out of the house and see Sangwoo preform, but you weren't excited to see Sangwoo flirt with another girl.

You were in the bathroom getting ready while Yoonbum got ready downstairs and Sangwoo got ready in his room.

Sangwoo just walked into the bathroom, then stood behind you and started fixing his hair. You glanced up at him. "Do you mind?"

"What?" he said.

"You're in the way," you said as you applied a salt water based leave in conditioner to your hair.

Sangwoo chuckled and kissed your cheek. "There's enough mirror space for the both of us."

"You could've waited your turn." You started scrunching up your hair.

Sangwoo watched you. "That looks a hell of a lot of work."

"It's more trouble doing my hair on land because it doesn't get the moisture it needs," you said with a sigh.

"You should keep your hair down, I love your curls," Sangwoo said with a charming smile.

You paused and looked away. "Uh, maybe," you said.

Sangwoo chuckled before he looked at his phone, then rolled his eyes.

"I knew it, annoying," he grumbled as he left the bathroom. You watched him leave the room before you pushed the door closed.