Six

The house was quiet, except for the sound of your bare feet hitting against the tiled bathroom floor. Bum was huddled in a corner, somewhere in the house, waiting for Sangwoo's return. He felt numb. Your mind, however, ran wild with thoughts.

'He loves me! He's doing all this because he loves me! I've never been loved before- let alone this much.'

'This is insane! This isn't love. This is some sick obsession! Why is Bum here anyway? He kills people for heaven's sake!'

'That's all in the name of love. Sometimes, you hurt the people you love. I know that better than anyone. Sangwoo loves me! I love him too, so it's only right that I do the same.'

'This is crazy! I need to get out of here. He is crazy. He needs help.'

'I can be the one to help him. Lead him down the right path.'

"Why am I debating with myself," you said to yourself. You wanted to grip your hair, move your hands, just do something to ease that itch in the back of your brain that's telling your to fidget. Since your hands were tied behind your back, you resorted to scratching yourself. Within a few minutes, your palm and wrist started to feel raw from your nails digging into your skin.

After a while, the door swung open.

"Hm? Ah, there you are. What're you doing there?" Sangwoo said to Bum. "I brought you a present. I'm not sure if you'll like it or not."

"A garbage bag?" Bum said.

"Don't worry. It's not actually garbage," he said as he dumped the contents of the bag onto the floor. "I only got the stuff I thought you'd need. Especially this." Sangwoo help up a dusty ass red dildo. "I thought you'd want this most. It's a little worn, I guess you've been pretty active?"

"G-give it back!" Bum exclaimed.

Sangwoo showed Bum all of his embarrassing presents, which also included a crusty ass white bra, then gave him the last one.

"Crutches?" Bum said.

"We're going out with these." Sangwoo said with a smile.

You walked down the stairs, your heavy footsteps echoed through the house as you basically stomped down onto each step.

"Sangwoo, welcome back," you said with a smile.

Sangwoo raised his eyebrows. "How'd you get out the tub?"

"I can control water, remember?" You said while looking up at him. "What did you get while you were out?"

Sangwoo smiled at you. "I got Bum some crutches- why are you being so nice?"

You sighed and sat at the kitchen table. "I'm just taking advantage of the situation. When I go back home, we can't be together, so," you trailed off. "I wanna make the most of it. I wasn't lying when I said I like you, Sangwoo. You love me enough to- well." You gestured to your cuffed hands. "So I shouldn't take this opportunity for granted."

Bum was angry. He had never seen Sangwoo look so happy.

"Do you really feel that way?" Sangwoo said.

"I never lie," you said while shaking your head. "I see you got Bum crutches. I'm glad you're healed enough to walk, now."

"Thanks," Bum muttered.

Sangwoo kicked his other "presents" to the side. Luckily for him, you didn't see it. Sangwoo was happy- no, elated that you decided to come around, but there was this look in your eyes that was off putting. A look he's never seen on you before, and it gave Sangwoo an uneasy feeling.