Five

"Rin," Kaname said. "I was looking for you."

"Lord Kaname!" Rin exclaimed. "_____ is missing! We were supposed to go to the movies hours ago, but she's gone! She went to the park to wait for her missing friend, as she does almost everyday, and she never came back! Her phone is still on the beach and she's missing!"

Kaname nodded. "Rin, I need you to do me a favor."

"Anything."

"Go find Sasuke, and come back to the shrine."

~~~~~~~~

A woman laid lifelessly in the sand, crawfish, and other sea scavengers crawled over her lifeless form.

"M-mom?"

"I'm so sorry, Sangwoo," you said. Your hands trembled behind you.

"It's alright. You didn't mean it, I understand," he said soothingly.

You sighed and slouched in the tub. You were too afraid to fight back. You didn't want to lose control and hurt Sangwoo. You didn't wanna hurt anyone ever again.

The girl pulled her mother's arm, moving her to lay on her back. Blood trickled from her mouth, her wide, lifeless eyes were still filled with fear.

"I-I did this?" She said while choking back a sob. "Mother!"

"It's okay," he said. "All that matters is that you're here, with us."

"Us?" You muttered. "Bum!" You exclaimed.

Yoonbum limped into the bathroom. You smiled. "You're alright. I was so worried about you. What happened to your legs?"

"I-"

"Bum had a little accident," Sangwoo said. "Kinda like that," he said as he gestured to the dent in the wall. "How about I get you that ramen while you two catch up?" Sangwoo said before walking away.

After that little outburst, he was sure you wouldn't try to escape. Without your powers, there's no chance in hell you'll be able to get away. He knew that you wouldn't risk hurting him.

"What happened to you?" You said. "I was so worried."

"I was here," Bum muttered.

"What did he do to you?"

"He-" Bum paused. You grabbed both of his hands. "You can tell me, Yoonbum."

"He kills people," Bum muttered. "And hurts them. Locks them in their basement and-"

"Did he do that to you?"

Bum nodded. "He broke my ankles so I couldn't escape."

"Oh no," you muttered sadly. "I'm so sorry that happened to you."

Bum shrugged. "You don't need to apologize." Then, his voice got low. "With your help, we can escape. He usually keeps me chained up, but I'm not right now."

"If your plan involves me using my powers, I won't do it."

"What, why?!"

"I could hurt him," you muttered.

Sangwoo walked back into the bathroom with a smile on his face. "I brought ramen! Bum, go get her a change of clothes."

"From where?"

"Get one of my shirts."

"Your shirts?"

Sangwoo turned around and have Bum this look, and he walked away. Sangwoo smiled and knelt next to you. "I know, this will be a rough adjustment, but I won't put you in the basement as long as you give me a reason not to."