1 | 𝙄

***

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

***

Min Jennie

"FOR THE LOVE OF ALL HOLY, JENNIE CAN'T YOU JUST STOP TALKING FOR ONE SECOND?!"

We all froze when Yoongi yelled at me.

"Y-your majesty," Namjoon, the king's personal assistant called out to him.

His deadly eyes pierced through my soul as he glared at me. I couldn't do or say anything as fear took over me.

Namjoon kept calling out to him and tried to calm him down, but he would not stop glaring at me with his cold eyes.

I gulped and internally sighed before standing up and bowing to him.

"Forgive me, my king," I told him. "I should not have bothered you."

He sighed and looked away, "It's alright."

I looked at him with sad eyes and he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Forgive me flower, please just get out of my sight."

He pointed at the door and I made a small bow before walking out with my ladies in waiting.

"Of course."

As we exited the chamber, I took a nice deep breath feeling the weighted being lifted of my chest, but the pain is still there.

"My queen, shall we go?" One of the ladies asked and I nodded in response.

This is my life.

As the reigning queen of the kingdom, my only purpose is to serve my king and give birth to the next heir to the throne. But, I have not done any of those things after years of marriage.

The only way I can be of importance to my own husband is to support him in any way I can.

Min Yoongi is a very closed off person and he does not share things with me. He doesn't act like a husband but more of just the person that I was arranged to be marriage with by our parents.

My parents broke apart years before I was chosen by the former king and my father-in-law to marry his one and only son. My mother, she didn't hesitate and agreed with the king's request for me to marry his son as my mother wanted to give me a good life.

I have never met the prince before and so the first year of our marriage was not as enjoyable as I expected. It took some time for me to be comfortable around him  and for him to start talking to me.

TKFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें