4 | 𝙈𝙔

***

***

3rd person

The room was dark and eerie. It was as if the scene was taken from a scary book and turned it into reality.

Namjoon gulped as he stares at the king in front of him.

Yoongi's hands clenched out of anger with his veins showing, his face emotionless but his cold eyes showing off that blood lust. He looks like he could kill a thousand people just by looking at them in the eyes.

This is all because of Kim Namjoon.

Well, technically, it's Min Yoongi's fault as well.

"I'm going to ask you this one more time, Kim Namjoon," Yoongi said with a monotone voice. "Now, tell what the heck did you see out there?"

The man gulped once again as he felt his throat dry because of fear.

"M-my king," Namjoon began. "I was out on my walk after you told me to go and find the queen..."

[Flashback]

The king's personal and most trusted assistant and messenger, Kim Namjoon, was sent by his his king to go after the king's wife.

Namjoon was there for Yoongi ever since they were children, he was the son of Yoongi's late father's general. That is why they met each other ever since they were children and they became friends because Namjoon was always at the palace to accompany his father.

Yoongi was the quiet type and that's why being with Namjoon, this brings out other sides of him when he's having fun with his best friend.

All was well until everything changed when the former queen of the kingdom left the royal family without a trace. People have been spreading rumors that the king, Yoongi's father had killed his own wife.

But, that was highly unlikely due to the fact that the king adores his wife and his family. Everyone in the kingdom knows that Yoongi's father is a good man and he could never hurt a fly and this is why that rumor slowly died.

The disappearance of the queen was slowly identified when people saw the queen's body in a carriage that was set on fire. The destination of that carriage was to the next few towns over to where the dock was.

That is when they found out that the queen was planning on leaving the kingdom and her family and leave to the neighboring country.

The kingdom felt pity towards the king and his son as their queen left them. 

Namjoon was there for his best friend when he was grieving when his mother left and found out that she died. He had a hard time helping Yoongi but it was all worth it when he saw his best friend smile again after many years.