3 | 𝙔𝙊𝙐

***

***

3rd person

After a few days of tryouts in the palace for a chance to be recruited in an elite group of fighters that would protect and importance in the palace, the group is finally complete with a total of six men.

"My queen!" A young lady exclaimed as soon as she arrived in the palace garden to share the news.

"Jiyoung! Have some respect! Do not raise your voice to your queen," She was scolded.

The young girl bowed apologetically.

"Forgive me, but the king has requested you presence, your majesty!" She says which immediately made Jennie stand up from the ground.

"He wants me to what?" Jennie asked her excitedly. 

"His highness wanted me to tell you that your presence is requested at the main gate!" Jiyoung answered.

The queen wasted no time and immediately ran to where the main gate was located. It all happened so fast that her ladies in waiting took a few seconds to process everything and they soon realized that their queen is almost out of sight.

"Ladies, after her!" The oldest out of all of them yelled.

The ladies in waiting immediately sprinted into action and ran to try and catch up to their queen who was a surprisingly fast runner.

Because the palace was so big, it took some time for Jennie to finally reach the main gate. There were even some guards following behind her when they saw the queen running without her ladies in waiting.

When she finally arrived, Jennie froze from her spot.

What was in front of her was not what she expected. There stood her husband, the king, and beside him is his royal advisor, Seokjin, and most trusted messenger, Namjoon. In front of the three men was six other men in uniforms she has never seen before.

"My queen!!"

She turned around and saw a group of palace guards and her ladies in waiting running up to her and yelling out to her which caught everyone's attention.

As soon as the two groups finally reached the queen, they were so tired from running that they had to catch their breaths first before they had time to talk.

"Are you alright?" Jennie asked them.

The guards nodded and one of them handed something to her, "Your majesty, your crown had fallen off while you were running."