7 | 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍

***

***

(A/N: Not edited y'all)

3rd person

Namjoon sighed and walked away when he saw the two embrace each other and walked back to the king's office to tell him what he saw.

'I'm sorry, Jennie.'

As soon as he arrived in front of his king and best friend's office. He took a deep breath and knocks before opening the door.

"Well, what brings you here Namjoon?" The king asks.

Namjoon gulped, "I saw them, your majesty. I saw the recruit, Kim Taehyung having an affectionate moment between the queen and him."

There was silence in the room.

Then, Namjoon flinched when he saw Yoongi push all of the things off of his table out of rage and anger.

"My king, please, you need to ca—"

He wasn't able to finish his sentence when Yoongi cuts him off.

"Kim Namjoon!! Bring me that traitor, Kim Taehyung!!"

And at that very moment, Namjoon felt fear for the very first time. He could see a burning fire in Yoongi's eyes and he knows that if he doesn't follow his orders, the king won't back down and nobody will be able to stop him.

Yoongi couldn't wait anymore and he immediately walked out of the room with Namjoon following behind as they made their way towards the palace garden and they both topped when they saw Taehyung supporting Jennie as she slowly walks almost fainting.

But, Yoongi only saw red.

"KIM TAEHYUNG IN THE THRONE ROOM,NOW!!"

The knight and his queen snapped their heads towards the fuming Yoongi that is walking towards them with Namjoon following behind.

"My king—" Taehyung couldn't even finish his sentence when Yoongi forcefully grabbed his wife by the arm.

"And you," He looked at Jennie as she stared back at him with fear.

"Namjoon, take him to the throne room and wait for me," He ordered him without even looking back as he drags his wife away.

"Wait! You need to be carefu—"

Yoongi glared at Taehyung, "Shut up! You are not part of this!"

The two men were left there standing in shock as their king was still forcefully dragging his own wife by the arm.