2 | 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀

***

***

Min Yoongi

"Your majesty, the spy that we sent a week ago was back and had some good and bad news," Jin announced.

Me and my court are in a private meeting to talk about the rumored war that our neighboring kingdom is planning with us.

"Well? Get on with it then," I told him.

He nodded.

"The bad news is that he heard from the palace that their king is already planning on a strategy and a surprise attack against our kingdom," Jin explained and everyone in this room gasped.

I gave him a signal to continue.

"The good news is that now we know the exact day when they are going to initiate their plan against us," He finishes.

They all turned to me.

"What do we do, sire?"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a moment to think of something that we could do.

"We fight back of course," I said. "We have one of the most strongest and largest armies and we have never lost a fight before, what could go wrong?"

I see Jin sighing, "A lot could happen, your highness."

The rest of the court fell silent as soon as Jin's voice changed into a deeper tone.

"We have to think of all the possibilities that could happen, sir. We shouldn't underestimate our enemies. If they were able to win the war, then that would mean the end for everyone."

All eyes were on my royal advisor right now as he explains everything that we are going to risk if we fight against the rival kingdom.

I don't even know how it all started, but what I do know is that my father wanted them gone as well.

"If we lose, then everything and everyone we hold dear will be lost," Jin finishes.

I paused at what he said.

My hands clenched.

"Namjoon."

The man beside me hummed in response as he walked over to me.

"Find any capable man in the kingdom and recruit them to form a group," I ordered him.