𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

***

***

3rd person

The king and queen are holding each other's hands as they walk around the palace garden near the palace and Yoongi picks a flower and placed it by her ear as he cups her face.

"My flower," He says and placed a kiss on her forehead.

She hummed, "Only yours."

They both smiled at each other before they sealed it with a kiss.

Out in the distance, Taehyung and the other boys were hiding behind the bushes as they watched the couple.

"They look so cute together!" Jungkook squealed.

Jimin and Hoseok nodded in response as they stared at the couple.

"That's Min Jennie right there," Taehyung said proudly as he smiled.

"The king's flower."

While the four men stared at the couple dancing around in the palace garden, the other two men, Seokjin and Namjoon.

Namjoon was about to walk over to the boys when Seokjin placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"Namjoon, don't," Jin told him. "The boys are still mourning. Let them have more time, the boys had been through so much, especially Taehyung."

The two men just stared at the four smiling boys solemnly.

The four boys stared at the empty palace garden as if the two couple were actually there.

As soon as Namjoon and the others arrived in the queen's sleeping chamber, they found both the king and queen swimming in a pool of blood.

Min Yoongi, killed himself when he found out that Min Jennie, his wife, had died because of the infamous Hanahaki disease.

Nobody was able to arrive early enough to stop Yoongi.

He died to be with his wife, his flower...

Min Jennie.

***