Chapter 60: Used To This.

[It's gonna take me a minute,
but I could get used to this
The feeling of your fingertips,
the feeling of another kiss]

      "Wedding planning!" I sing out as I enter Yomara's house once again for wedding planning. Ross had a few things to do today, so I took the chance and came with Yomara for more planning that Tom wasn't needed for. Tessa runs up to and I give her a usual scratch behind her ear before walking the the kitchen where Yomara stood grabbing a couple water bottles. "Okayyy, time to go!" I smile. Planning Yomara's wedding was very exciting and sometimes I get too excited for it.

      So far, we've decided on the theme and her idea for her wedding dress. Today, we were meeting her mom and brother at the dress shop to begin searching for her dress. We thought today would be a good day that way, if we do find one, it'll give the makers plenty of time to make the dress and so we can start finding the dresses for the bridesmaids. "Yes, yes. Let's go." She says to me. She looks to Tessa, "You be good. Your father should be getting home soon." I giggle at her words and we walked out of the house. I get into the car and wait for her to finish locking the door and come inside. 

      "You have the picture?" I ask her as I began to pull out of her driveway. She nods grabbing the magazine with a bookmarked page. 

      "Yep."

      When we arrived to the dress shop, we exited and walked inside where I walked up to the desk. "Hey, appointment for Yomara?" I asked. She nods and types on her computer. 

      "Yeah, go ahead and take a seat. Someone should come and help you in a bit." I nod and followed Yomara to the waiting area. We sat and she took out her phone and began typing. I took out my own and found a message from Louis.

From Louis: Are you somewhere fun, rn?

      I shook my head and began typing.

To Louis: If you count dress shopping fun, then I guess. Why?

From Louis: No reason.

      Um, okay. "Matt and my mom are almost here." Yomara tells me as I put my phone back into my pocket. 

      "Okay." I sigh out leaning back into the seat. 

      "Who texted you?" She asks. 

      "Louis. He asked if I was anywhere fun." 

      Yomara furrowed her eyebrows, "That's weird." 

      "That's what I thought." I agreed. Soon, a woman and a boy come inside. I swore for a second that Yomara multiplied. "Hey mom! Hey Matt!" She greets hugging them both. Now that I think of it, I've never actually met her family. "This is Emily." She introduces me to her mom and brother. 

      I quickly stand up, "Ah, you're Emily. Yomara has told us a million things about you." Her mom tells me. 

      I smile, "It's nice to meet you."

      After a while, we found her perfect dress that had to be fixed in a couple places and in a couple days, we were going to do the bridesmaids. "God, I loved that dress." Yomara smiles. 

      I nod, "I loved it too. It seemed very you." I comment. 

      "Thanks for coming guys," Yomara says to them.

---

      As soon as I got home, my phone began to ring. I looked down at the ID caller and saw Ross' name across the screen. I answered the phone and brought the phone up to my ear as I exited out of the elevator. "Yo, yo, yiggidy, yo." I greet.