Chapter 84: What Am I.

[Tell me, have you seen a sunset
Turn into a sunrise?]

      I groaned loudly, "Niall! Do you have magical powers to make me feel better?" I asked Niall with a sniffle afterwards. Niall smiled, placing the glass on the bedside table. 

      "Trust me, pet. If I did, I would use them in a heartbeat." I struggled to sit up because of the throbbing headache I would get. 

      "I hate this." I sighed out, taking the pills from Niall's hand. 

      "I know, pet. But the minute you're better, I'll take you to the studio." He promises, handing me the water. 

      I smiled, "Really?" He nods. I swallow the pills and water and plop back down. "I wish that I wasn't so resistant to getting sick." I sniffled. 

      "It's a good thing, if you ask me. You get sick less and when you do, you don't have to worry about it for the rest of the year." 

      I shrugged. "Yeah, that's true." I looked out the window and sighed. I was supposed to go out with Yomara tonight, but the plans had to be rescheduled because of my cold. But she promised that she would bring me some soup tonight and she would be here soon. "It's pretty out." I said admiring the stars appearing as the sun started to set. The building lights were bright now that it was starting to go dark. 

      He looks out the window, "Oh yeah." He agreed. 

      "Hello?! Peasants?!" I roll my eyes at Yomara's voice calling through the apartment. 

      "Bedroom!" Niall calls back. 

      "We're not about to walk in on anything, are we?" Tom asks. 

      "No, mate." Niall shakes his head, chuckling.

      Yomara and Tom walk in and are clearly relieved that I was still dying while Niall sat against the headboard, letting me lay on his chest. "How are you feeling?" Tom asks, bringing the chair in my room, beside my bed. 

      I shrug, "I feel like I'm dying." I say, sniffling in an attempt to breathe. 

      Yomara sits beside my legs, "When are you not?" I kick her arm, making Niall laugh. She places a plastic bag with a container on my legs. "Homemade." She comments. 

      Tom shakes his head, "If that's what you call 'from a can' then okay." Yomara swats his arm before looking back at me. 

      I smile, "Thanks guys. Sorry we couldn't go out, Yomara." I sighed. She shrugs, waving her hand. 

      "Don't worry. It's okay. You had a good excuse this time." Niall's fingers are grazing over my arm, giving me goosebumps. 

      "What do you mean "This time"?" I chuckle. It takes her a while to comprehend what I said before shrugging. 

      "I don't remember saying that." I shook my head, chuckling before I looked to her belly. 

      "And how's Pea?" She looked down, placing her hands on her stomach. 

      "A brat. This fucker doesn't let me do anything anymore." She rolled her eyes. "And when it does, I end up almost dying." She groans. She looks to Tom and narrows her eyes. "It's all your fault." Yomara pointed. 

      "My fault?" Tom puts his hands up in defense and shrugs. "I didn't do nothing." I laughed a little, but that only resulted in my throat getting itchy and me coughing a bunch into my elbow. Niall rubs my back, grabbing the glass of water. "Is she usually this bad when she's sick?" Tom asks.