chap 1

This whole story is going to be full of Trigger warnings, so if that's not your thing then I recommend not reading this, sorry! 

I walked into the middle of the bar, another recruit beside me. Garian said this was the best place to go if you want to take down the hero hierarchy, hence why I'm being surrounded by villains. 

"Names?" Someone asked, but I couldn't tell who spoke. I began to panic slightly but shoved the feeling down. The other guy spoke first, then it was my turn. 

Y/N I signed, using Japanese sign language to speak. 

"The hell did she say?" Someone asked, their tone slightly angry. 

"She signed, moron! Her name is Y/N!" The blue-haired man spoke up, barely looking up from his drink. He was supposedly the leader. Everyone looked at him surprised, but no one was willing to say anything. 

Shigaraki, as I soon learned his name to be, decided to keep me, and throw out the other guy. 

"Tomura, you don't even know her quirk!" The misty dude said. 

"Fine, what's your quirk?" He asked, turning to face me head-on. He still had the hand over his face, which is, to say the least, a really odd fashion statement. I fiddled with my fingers for a moment before fingerspelling.

I'm quirkless

Everyone waited until Shigaraki interpreted. 

"Can we use someone who's quirkless?" A large lizard spoke. 

"I think we can find something," A scarecrow-looking guy said, peering down at me with vibrant blue eyes. He looked slightly familiar.

"How did you lose your voice?" Shigaraki asked, taking me by surprise. My hands started to shake slightly, and I shifted my weight from foot to foot. 

"Oh my god! You can't just ask someone why they're mute, moron!" The scarecrow guy yelled, but I put my hand to my chest, signing that it was fine. I looked up to the ceiling and pointed at the large jagged scar that cut across my throat. 

Cut through my larynx, voice box completely destroyed, I explained, having Shigaraki interpret again. 

"How do you know sign language, Shiggy?" A short schoolgirl asked. She gave me the creeps for more than one reason. Her eyes seemed hungry, and her smile dripped with psychotic energy. 

"Learned it a while ago, none of your damn business," He growled, and everyone shrugged it off. The girl skipped over to me, taking my hands in hers. 

"You and Shiggy'll have to teach me some signs so I can understand you! I'm Toga by the way!" She smiled, and I nodded my head, still not comfortable being so close to her. "I'll show you to your room so you can settle down!" 

Toga started yanking me down the hall, opening one of the last rooms in this hallway. She shoved me inside and I looked around. The walls were a light gray, and the bed had plain white sheets. There was a brown nightstand and dresser, and no windows. The room looked as plain as ever. Toga watched me earnestly as I looked around. 

I reached into my pocket and took out a small notebook, quickly writing down 'I'm going to need to go shopping' and handing it to her. 

"I'll go with you! We just need to tell Kurogiri or Shiggy!" She squealed, yanking me out of the room again. She dragged me to the bar, banging her hands on the counter to get Kurogiri's attention. 

"Y/n and I are going shopping!" She declared, not waiting for a response as she took my hand and pulled me out the door. 

"She hasn't gone through initiation! We don't know if she can be trusted!" Shiggy yelled, but it didn't seem to make it to Toga's ears as she didn't slow down.