4. Captured

Jen POV

It hurts. Everything hurts. Keep pushing!
Run
Run
Run
RUN

Gasping for air I wake up clutching the sheets. Looking around I remember that I'm at a hotel in Sicily. I feel my heart beating furiously.
Again. That dream again.
Ever since I planned my trip to Sicily to help Alessa I've been having those nightmares every night. Nightmares of my past beeing reality.

*knock knock*

The door opened before I could answer. I saw Mia stepping in and looking at me. A minute of silence passed then I sat up against the headboard.

"Did you want something?" I asked while looking outside the window.

"I- I heard about yesterday. I'm s-sorry I should've been the one going!" Mia stuttered while looking down at the floor.

Sighing I got out of bed walking towards her making her look up.

"We're leaving tomorrow morning so pack your bags. You're no longer going to have contact with Alessa. Let this be a lesson for your carelessness" I told her coldly.

She look at me shocked but didn't talk back. She know why I decided for this. Nodding she walked out of the room leaving me alone.

Walking into the shower I let the warm water cascade down my body. I closed my eyes and he popped into my head. Instantly I opened my eyes.
Why would I think of him?
I quickly walked out of the shower. Getting dressed I walked out of the bathroom into my room. Mia sat on my bed with her phone in her hand looking at me.

"Alessa wanted to say goodbyes." Mia told me and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"No"

"Please. Let me say goodbye. She's the only friend I've had except you. Please Jen"

"You will have 30 minutes. I will be there but I will not join you. You will not mention me or where we're going. This is a last Goodbye Mia so make use of it" I answered her.
Narrowing my eyes at her to tell her not to ask more.

"Okay I will text her to meet for lunch" Mia muttered as she stood up from my bed.

Looking at the time it was 10:20. I guess I will pack for tomorrows departure and then get ready. I got dressed in black once again.

 I got dressed in black once again

-

I sat at a café across the streat from the restaurant that Alessa and Mia are having Lunch. Drinking my coffe I watch them closely while paying attention to the time. I take out my phone and text Mia: 5 minutes. Meet you at the car.

I stood up and walked to an alley where Mia parked the rental car. As I got closer I felt someone walking behind me I wad about to turn around when I felt a jab on my arm, everything went dark and I fell.