10. Scarred

Jen POV

Everyone left the room. Leaving me and the green eyed monster and his barbie standing here. Her hand still held my wrist in a deathgrip tightly. Although the pain the only thing I could focus on is him. I looked into his furious eyes and for once it scared me, I was afraid of his anger. His body was shaking, eyes no longer green but a shade darker and I see him clench and unclench his jaw.

"Leave Alicia!"

"Wha-?"

"I said LEAVE!" He yelled in her face making her cower back and eyes started to form tears.
Ripping her hand away from mine she ran out of the room, now leaving me all alone with the devil.

He took a meancing step towards me as I took a step back. I was shaking in a familiar fear that I have felt before and he havent even done anything except glare at me. He took another step and as I was going to take a step back he grabbed my neck pulling me against his body, our faces a mere inch from eachother. I could almost taste the whiskey coming from his heavy panting in my face as the touch from his hand behind my neck made my knees week.

His eyes scanned my face and landed on my lips when I licked them. Smirking he spoke with confidence.

"Missed me gattina? (Kitten)

I opened mouth to speak but no words came out. I didn't know what to say. I was shit scared of this man but a part of me felt relief beeing this close to him. Whats wrong with me?
He let out a sexy chuckle and got even closer so our bodies touched and I inhaled his colonge that I've been longing for so long. My eyes closed automatically an I felt the heat radiate from his body to mine.

"Fantasizing about me hmm?!" He had a amused tone and that evil smirk turned to a sexy one.

My face turned a different shade of red in embarresment and I put my hands up to his chest and pushes him away from me. Which he let me go. Realizing what I'm doing I take a few steps back to collect myself and look up at him again meeting his green orbs. My eyes back go how they're supposed to be.

"No" I replied coldly.

"No?" He asked amused.

Before I could say anything more gunshots could be heard blasting down the club and we both threw ourself down the floor. The doors swung open and I see his men rushing in covering him. I instantly crawled to the open doors and ran down the stairs to the back of the club. I ran out the back doors and ran all the way back to my appartment without looking back. I felt my lungs burn and my legs hurt from the running but I only had one thought in my head. I needed to leave. Again.

Running up the stairs I run past Livvy's appartment and I halt as I see the door to my appartment slightly open. Taking slow careful steps I look into the room that is empty.
Maybe Livvy forgot to close after her again. It wouldn't be the first time I thought. Walking inside I closed the door and turned on the light, turning around I freeze at the sight infront of me. I felt my heart stop and my breath got stuck im my throat.

I ran towards her body and fell on my knees, pulling her still warm body to mine

"L-L-Livvy! P-please Livvy open your eyes" Shake her body and her eyes flutter open. Blood is oozing from her head and her grey hair is now red wet.

"T-they were looking for you. *wheze* I told them n-nothing dear. Don't be a-afraid." Her voice came out weakly and she barely smiled at me.

"I-I'll call for medical assistant!" It was more a plea than anything. By now the tears are streaming down my face ans my body is shaking uncontrollably

Livvy is slowly shaking her head and put her small hand on my face. My lips trembeling.
"It's my time to go. Promise me you'll live happily. Promise me." I open my mouth as her hand fell from my face and her body went limp in my arms.

I am screaming in agony when clutching her tiny body in my arms. Asking her to come back over and over again. It hurts, everything hurts. A part of me is gone, one of the good pieces are gone.

-

I don't know how long I've been sitting on this floor holding her body tight in my arms. I feel numb, dead inside. Her warm body is now cold and the blood on the floor is starting to dry. I slowly and carefully put her body down the floor and walk to the bathroom. Looking into the mirror I see my tear stained face covered in blood. Her blood, Livvy's innocent blood. Feeling nauseus I run to the toilet and empty my stomach into it. No more tears are coming. I'm feeling dry.

I take out the burner phone from under the sink and dial the only number I know.

"It's time Mia." I said coldly. I feel cold, from inside and out.

I take a quick shower and get dressed. I look at the mirror in the bathroom and my face and eyes are lifeless.. Taking a last glance in the mirror and walk out the bathroom taking my emergency packed bag from under the sink.

Walking past the living room I stop for a moment

Walking past the living room I stop for a moment. Clenching my fists I decide not to look back and walk straight out the door.
Heading to the airport I take the first flight back to Cali where I'm meeting Mia.

They found me. Now I will hunt them down.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Who do you think killed Livvy?

How did you feel about this chapter?

Thank you for reading and PLEASE comment and vote!