7. Deja Vu

Jen POV

It's been what? A week since I've been left in this room. I have been stuck in this room for a week without seeing anyone but different maids that come just to leave my food and medicine for my back. I've been sleeping day in and day out without anything to do. My wounds are pretty much healed and are no longer hurting. I get up from bed and look at the time. 8:30. Going into a bathroom that is connected to the room I look into the mirror. The marks on my neck from that day is now just shadows. At least I've catched up on lack of sleep so my face no longer have these horrible eyebags but my eyes still look the same, empty and void.

Taking off my clothes i went into the shower turning on the cold to numb my skin from outside. After drying myself with a fluffy white towel I wrap it around my body to walk back into the room. Stepping in I'm once again hit with this familiar colonge. My cold numb body is starting to heat up. Looking up I see him standing by the bed looking as gorgerous as ever.

Walking towards me with fast strides he stop just a few mere inches away from me. I could feel his body heat radiate to me. I looked straight at his chest, not prepared of how I will react staring into his hazel green orbs after a week of not seeing him. He had black dresspants and a white shirt that he rolled the sleaves up and exposed his big veiny tattooed arms. He grabbed my jaw forcing me to look up into his eyes and my knees almost got weak.

His fingers traveled down my neck as it sent shivers down my body and his eyes traveled from my eyes to the subtle marks on my throat.

"Hmm. Does it still hurt?" His husky voice made my core heat up and suddenly I couldn't speak and stood there staring at him like a fool.

A smirk made itself to his face telling me he knows how mesmerized I am by his looks.

"Has the cat got your tongue tesoro?" (Treasure) He asked with amusement in his voice.

"No" I breathed out.

His fingers still lingering around my neck, he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. It made me realize I was standing here in just a towel. I put my hands on his firm chest and tried to push some distance between us but it felt like pushing a wall. I could feel every inch of his body and I felt myself melting into his arms.

"Stop" I said firmly.

"Stop what gattina?" (Kitten) his smirk still on his face making him so much hotter.

Did he just call me a kitten? What the hell?! "Let me go, your touch repulses me" it was a lie, I didn't want him to let go but he can't know that.

His eyes turned a shade darker, filled with anger I could see his perfectly sharp jaw flex.
Letting out a dark chuckle he let me go and turned took a few steps back. He open his mouth about to say something when Angelo barged into the room.

"Don we have a problem!"

"Che cosa?!" (What?!) Giovanni barked at him. Still keeping his eyes on me.

"Sono i Russi" (it's the russians). This made me tense.

"Fanculo!!!" (Fuck!). Without sparing me another look Giovanni turned around and walked out with Angelo hot on his heels.

As soon as the doors closed my knees gave up and I fell down.
Shit I need to leave NOW!

Getting up and getting dressed with some plain clothes they provided and I went and banged on the door screaming. "LET ME OUT! HELLO?! LET ME OUT!" I banged the door a few times but no one came. Putting my hand on the doorknob I twisted it and it opened. Popping my head out I look around and see no one. Hurrying out and hurrying down the stairs I notice how huge this mansion is.

Seeing the door infront of me I ran towards it and as I had my hand on the handle I am pulled back by someone grabbing my hair making me fall on the floor

*Flashback*

He grabbed my hair pulling me away from the door. I fell on the hard marble floor with a thud. Tears forming in my eyes and I see him hoover over me and kicking me repeatedly on my stomach, pretty sure I'm going to have a few ribs broken. Crying out in pain begging him to stop but he didnt. Darkness fell over me as I lost conciousness.

*End of flashback*

My body shook as the memory came over me again. I looked up seeing a man I haven't seen before.

"Where do you think you're going Puta? (Whore) he asked while having a wide creepy smile on hos face. He wasn't neccecarily ugly but his actions made him ugly. Brown long hair in a manbun and his eyes brown with hints of yellow in them screamed lust.

Before I could say anything I heard Alessas voice. "Get away from her Marco!" She halfheartly ran beside me and helped me up. "It's my friend Marco. Go away!"

He stood there staring at me then at Alessa and hesitantly walked away.

"I went to your room and looked for you but you weren't there! How did you get out?!"

"They forgot to lock the door."

She seemed surprised but didn't ask further questions and only took my hand in hers pulling me into the back of the house.

"Where are you taking me Alesaa?" I asked her as I pulled back.

"I'm getting you out of here! My brother and his men are out dealing with bussnies."

"Mia..."

"I have her already in the car! Lets go!" She starts pulling me again to the back where a blue Lambo is parked. I see Mia sitting inside and Alessa pushed me into the drivers seat handing me the keys. "Drive. As far sa you can. GO!" Alesaa closed the door and backed a few steps.

I sat inside staring out at her in shock. Mia pulled me out of my thoughts by putting a hand on my arm. "Drive Jen." So I did. I started the engine and the car came to life.

Driving away I looked in the rear mirror watching Alessa disapear.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Where will they go now?
How do you think Giovanni's going to react?

Thank you for reading and PLEASE comment and vote!