34. His search

Giovanni POV

I stood there looking at her leaving. Trying to wrap my mind around what she said. She cares about me but she don't want this. The look in her eyes did not waver, it wasn't a lie. I hurt her, in a way she couldn't forgive. Coming back to my senses I look at the closed door and walk fast to it. She's mine, I will not let her go like this when I finally know what I want. I want her.

Walking in a fast pace I went to her room and didn't bother knocking when barging in I was met with a empty room.

"Jen?" I spoke calmly but something felt off.
Looking in the bathroom I didn't find her.

I heard laughs from the movie room and relaxed a bit while calmly talking fast strides. Peeking in I see Alessa, Stephano and Mia but no sign of Jen. Something in my chest started to burn, where is she?

Alessa looking up she noticed me.

"Fratello?!" She beamed with a smile warming my heart. My little baby sister. "What's up?"

"Uh. Where's Jen?"

"She was with you?" She asked me back and furrowed her brows.

"She left my office a while ago and I can't find her." Worry evident in my voice. I looked over at Mia with a angry expression. "Did she leave?!"

Mia instantly stood up and rushed past me, running to her room with us hot on her heels.

"Mia! Where you going? Did she really leave?!" Alessa called while running after her.

Getting into her room she bought out a small laptop from under her pillow and started typing on it. Her hands shook voilently and her breath haggard.

She suddently stopped her movements and looked straight at me with a glare. The normally timid and shy Mia was no where seen, she was angry or more like furious when glaring at me with her ocean blue eyes.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Her voice loud and clear and I could see Alessa and Stephano take a step back in surprise.

She stood up and walked towards me with steady steps and took ahold of my shirt with her hand pulling me down to her level.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?! WHERE IS SHE?!" She continued, her nose flaring and face red.

I was stunned by her appearance and the change in her behavour. Suddenly realising what she is asking me I snap back to reality and push her hand off without a amount of effort.

"Thats what I'm asking you." I spoke with a cold and collected tone. I was anything but calm right now.

When she looked at me in disbelief I understood something was wrong. Mia weng and turned her computer go face us and it showed a tracker of some sort.

"She would never leave me. Why is she at the airport right now?" Mia asked with a trembling voice.

Picking up my phone I instantly dial Angelo's phone.

"D-"

"Angelo Someone took Jen! Find out who and find NOW!" I comanded and cut the call.

-

We sat in my office looking at the black screens of recording on my laptop.
Clenching my hand around the whiskey glass I toss it across the room and it shatters when connecting the wall.

"What the fuck is this Angelo?!" My voice boomed through the room.

"Don. It seems someone from the inside disconnected the recording when taking Jen." Angelo replied looking at me fearless.