ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ: ᴏ

"There's nothing in this world that can compare to your beauty..."

Taehyung and Jimin went to the strangers table to ask them to join their club... Although Jimin didn't admit, his best friend knew that he's attracted to the taller boy whose face is quite familiar to him... So instead of being a coward, he pulled his best friend to start their operation: Make the pale boy fall in love with Taehyung ft. Shy boy Jimin and his future husband... They can't fail now since they may not be able to meet the two again...

So Taehyung convinced/ forced his best friend to be the one to approach them to join... No one able to resist Jimin's charms and sweets, not even their school director...

"Uhm hello there... D-do you mind if me and my friend talk to you for a minute?" Jimin gave a small smile to the strangers, feeling embarrassed by their actions.

"No we don't... Have a seat..." The pale boy answered, offering the two empty seats... What a gentleman...

Taehyung didn't hesitate to sit beside his crush, making the smaller sit beside the quiet boy... Even though the latter didn't utter a single word the whole time they're sharing table, his eyes was clearly fixed on the smaller's face, making him blush... Taehyung is the first one to introduce himself to the strangers, acting so confident even though his knees will give up once he stand up... He shot the pale guy with his infamous boxy smile, which the latter return the favor with his gummy smile...

"....right, so what's your name again?" Jungkook finally asked, eyes still fixated on Jimin.

"I-I'm Park Jimin..." He blushed.

"So tell me Jimin-ah, what should I have in return if I join your club?" The taller's husky voice gave him goosebumps, making him look more nervous.

"W-well I can give you free lollipops if you will join the club..." He looked into the latter's eyes as if he's begging. "I personally made it to perfection... Just tell me the flavor you want and I'll give it to you..."

Jungkook chuckled lowly. He didn't know that there's someone like Jimin that would offer him a simple lollipop... He's really cute and funny for his age...

"How about we make a deal?" He replied.

"What kind of deal?"

"How about your lips instead of lollipops? Don't get me wrong okay? I didn't hate sweets, I just feel like I'm more interested to taste your full lips than to suck a hard candy that looks like a di—" He didn't finish his sentence since Yoongi stepped on his foot...

"Don't mind that fetus Jimin... We will join your club if that's what you want... At least we can enjoy our year with new club to attend to..." Yoongi smiled as he finally released the latter's foot...

Jungkook groans in pain but he quickly hide it with those smirks and winks... "What do you think princess? A deal would be nice if you wanted to keep me in your club..."

Jimin look into his best friend who didn't think twice about his decision and just nods excitedly...

"Fine... But you wouldn't kiss me when we're at school..." He pouts cutely.

"Don't worry princess, I will never do that without consent... And besides, I already got tons of fuck buddies, so I wouldn't do that to you... Jungkook grinned as he watch the smaller's faltered, disappointment visible on his face.