ᴘᴀʀᴛ xxɪ: ɴ

"You're the moon in my night sky..."

Jimin is pouting cutely the whole time he was waiting for the mystery guy to reveal himself... If only this confession is for Jimin, then he will definitely say yes... (Most especially if it is Jungkook who will do it...) Everyone in the field starts cheering again, yet the mystery guy didn't even move an inch... He was just standing there with the back of the bouquet hiding his face... He wanted to wait until the guy reveal himself, but the sudden ring of the bell woke him up from his dreamland, he needs to leave now or he might be late...

"I hope your confession will become successful... Whoever that person you wanted to confess is, they're lucky... You give so much effort in your future relationship..." Jimin uttered as he exited his way from the field and through the corridors of his building...

Jungkook was standing dumbfounded after the bell rang... How did he forgot about the first period class and now, his entire plan was ruined... Even Taehyung and his hyung were laughing at him in their video call and he felt embarrassed the whole time...

"Laugh all you want you meanies! This is all your plan and you still have the guts to make fun of me? I'm hurt!" Jungkook sulks when Tae still laugh his heart out.

"And who's fault is that? You're literally 15 minutes late on our plan and you knew very well that we're not gonna show up so that you can have all the time that you need in order to confess to him..." Tae backfired. "You completely ruined this beautiful plan, Kook-ah..."

Jungkook cursed his luck in the wind... How can he be so careless? He planned everything, even with the students and marching band, yet he ended up late and with a runaway princess who's busy with his own classes...

"Can this day be better?"

Upon arriving at the cafeteria after his two morning classes, Jimin looks so excited to meet his best friend and his "not not boyfriend".

"Kim Taaaaaeeeehyuuuung!!!" Jimin exclaimed as soon as he reach their table. "Have you heard the news already? Like, have you seen the post? Gosh! I'm so proud!"

Taehyung chuckled as he looked up from his food to his friend. "I think there's someone here who's more excited than Hobi-hyung..."

The smaller giggled as he sat on the free seat in front of Tae. "Well, who knew that Hobi-hyung's dance crew will be accepted to perform as back up dancers for Seo Taiji 25th anniversary concert? They must be working their ass off to achieve that goal!"

Taehyung nods in agreement. "I know right... Hobi-hyung truly is the best leader ever... He never stopped dreaming big for his crew... He even choreographed their own dance just to prove to everyone that CNS crew will always be unique and one of a kind..."

Jimin can't help but to tear up by his friend's achievement... He saw how they grow as an artist and right now, they finally got what they truly want...

"We will definitely watch them perform... I don't know how, but we will cheer for Hobi-hyung even if it costs a lot of money..." The smaller shared a determined look to his best friend, from which Yoongi smiled back.

"Then how about we watch the concert together? You can invite Kook too..." Yoongi sips on his coffee.

"Yes you're right... I'm gonna invite him once he come here..."