ᴘᴀʀᴛ xᴠɪɪɪ: ᴏ

"Let's walk hand in hand from now on..."

Jungkook looked up from his lap to the owner of the voice he heard, revealing the smaller in front of him...

"I haven't seen you in the cafeteria a while ago... Aren't you hungry? I have some banana milk and banana bread if you want..." He offered the food as he sit beside the taller. "You picked a beautiful spot to stay, as expected to the great Jeon Jungkook..."

Jungkook looked so shock seeing the boy beside him. "Well uhm, I don't want to make you mad, so I didn't go to the cafeteria to eat... A-and besides, I respect your decision to distance yourself, so here I am..." He scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. "Is this your spot too? Do you want me to leave?"

Jimin bit his lower lip first as he shook his head. "I-I didn't mean anything that I said this morning, Kook... Yes, I'm hurt, but that's not a valid reason to invalidate your feelings..." He sighs heavily. "I-I should have let you explain your side bub, and for that, I'm sorry..."

Jungkook pulled him in a tight embrace, heart clenching tight on his chest. "You don't have to apologize for anything Min... Blame me all you want, hurt me until you feel better, I deserve it... I shouldn't leave you without saying anything... God! You don't have any idea how I felt while I'm in the center... I missed you every single day of my life Min..."

Jimin keep sniffling the whole time Jungkook embraces him... It's the first time that the latter shared the same heartbeat as him, slow and calm, as if they're beating as one...

"I-I'm ready Kook... Please tell me what happen while you were gone..."

The taller nods slowly as he let go of the latter from his arms. "I'll tell you anything you wanna know..."

That night, the two ended up spending time together in the candy store after all the things they've been through... Maybe this is the start of something more?

"I can't believe that you went through rehab for my sake... It's really surprising to know that the Jeon Jungkook that I met can turn into a new leaf... I'm so happy that you decided to seek help before it's too late..." Jimin placed a plate of butterscotch cookies and milk in the counter.

"Well, I had this cute friend of mine who wanted me to change for myself... I can't turn him down because he's too cute for my heart..." He teases.

"And who could that be? Someone special?" Jimin pouts.

"A lot more special than the rest of my old flings and fuck buddies combined... He's an angel in disguise... I couldn't help it whenever I look into his eyes and see the whole world in him..." He sips his milk. "I'm not yet sure, but I think I like him... More than a friend and schoolmate... If he will let me, I wanna date him..."

Jimin huffs in annoyance as he crossed his arms. "You found another fuck buddy? Hmp! You will never change complete, Kook!"

Jungkook chuckled... Jimin is literally jealous, but you didn't heard it from him... "Like I said, he's more than just a fling and fuck buddy... I like like him...".

"Yeah right..."