ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪᴠ: ᴠ

"You stole my heart and never give it back..."

"You did what now?" Jin looks at the two confusedly, eyes wide and questioning.

"I said, me and Jimin already secured our future husbands..." Taehyung giggled when drinking his warm chocolate... "I mean, they already agreed to join our club..."

Jin shook his head with a smile on his face... He can't believe this two have the guts to approach those strangers...

"And what's the catch?" The older questioned again, not believing with the strangers agenda...

"Nothing! They are just impressed with our club's goal, and I'm glad that they both willingly joined..." The younger lied.

"Well I don't believe in your reason, Kim Taehyung... I'm your brother, so I know when you're lying or not... So spill... Before I tell our parents..."

Taehyung pouts upon knowing that his brother didn't buy his reason... They share the same blood, so they both know if ever one of them is lying...

"Fine... But don't you dare to use your hyung card on us if you know the entire story..."

"Kook, are you sure about joining the save the turtles club with me? Like, you never join any clubs of our school since you thought about it as boring and wasting your time... So what changed?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing's changed hyung... I just find that smaller guy cute and fuckable... Have you seen his ass? It's God-tier... I want to make a mess out of him..." The younger smirked.

"Just keep your hots for him low key okay? Taehyung is his best friend and I don't want you to mess with my personal life..." He warned.

"I won't promise anything hyung, but I'll try my best not to fuck up with your relationship... Who knows if I end up wanting him as my friend and not a fuck buddy..."

"Good... Cause I won't hesitate to beat the hell out of you if you will..." Yoongi grinned.

Jin choked on his spit once he heard the entire story... He learned that his brother let Jimin handle everything by making a deal with the taller guy and he's not even shy about it... Although he already has a hunch about it, hearing it from Taehyung's mouth still made him surprised...

"Are you sure you're okay with that Min? Like, you will let a stranger kiss you in exchange of their membership to your club?" Jin looked at the smaller who's blushing brightly. "What happened to the 'I want my first kiss to be with someone I love' rule?"

Taehyung chuckled and quickly uttered, "It's still there hyung... Jimin likes Jungkook, so it's fine!"

Jimin quickly glance up to his best friend from his lap and whines... "You can't just tell that on public... Someone might heard you..."

Taehyung shut his mouth but his smile never left his face... He will definitely help his best friend with his love story, no matter how hard it is for both of them...