ᴘᴀʀᴛ xᴠ: ᴇ

"I will never let go of your hand again..."

Jimin checked his phone for some important notifs, for something that he shouldn't forget and he did... He saw the date and the reminder attached to it...
"October 11th", the day when Jungkook suddenly disappeared... Two days before his birthday and the reason why he cried his heart out with his friends on his special day... He still can't forget the last time he saw the latter's face, pissed and frustrated...

"I wish I can see you again, Kook-ah... I promise, I'll try my best to accept your flaws completely without caring about what people may think..." Jimin sighs.

His heart started to ache again, something that never happened before he met Jungkook... He always thought that love isn't for him, that it is just a waste of time and effort... Yet Jungkook made a mess out of him... He introduced him the idea of love and affection... That whenever he joked about kissing the smaller on the lips, Jimin really want it to happen...

But when he disappeared, Jimin started doubting his ability to love and be loved... He thinks that there is something wrong with him and that Jungkook grew tired of being with him... So he changed....

"Are you sure that you're ready to meet him again?" Yoongi smiled after seeing his long lost best friend.

"I never been so sure in my life hyung... When you told me that you didn't recognize me anymore, or if I'm still the old Jungkook you knew, a sudden realization hits me..." Jungkook looks down, hand gripping the strap of his bag. "I thought that nothing's changed... That I'm still me even if I fuck up... But when we became friends with Jimin, he never filtered his thoughts... When he wanted something for that person, it doesn't mean it's for him... What he wanted is for the person to change for himself... To be a better version of who we are..."

"And that's why you choose to undergo rehabilitation program for alcohol and drug patients right? You wanted to change for him and for yourself... You wanted the world to see that Jeon Jungkook is not just the spoiled rich kid who can buy anything that he wants, he is also the guy who is deserving to love and be loved by Park Jimin..." Yoongi stated. "And even if you didn't believe me, I want you to know how proud am I to you... You've changed for the better Kook... You made your way to finish your program in clean slate and that's the best gift you can do for him..."

Jungkook smiled softly as he remembered the yellow chick keychain that he made in the center while thinking of the smaller boy... "I'm just really hoping that he can still accept me after a year of being gone..."

"I know he will... Jimin always has a soft spot for you, Kook... He always misses you even if he didn't tell us directly... His eyes speaks for everything..." Yoongi patted his shoulder. "Let's go home Kook..."

"Yeah..."