ᴘᴀʀᴛ xᴠɪ: ᴍ

"I didn't know that life could be this good..."

It's a typical Monday morning for Jimin when he arrived to their school... Ever since he became third year, he didn't use his car to school, instead he bought a sky blue bike with basket in front for his bag and other stuff...

As he was about to park his cute bike (which he named it Mimi) on the free space between other's bikes, a loud horn was heard in the middle of the road

"Aish! Kids these days should really learn that blowing of horns is prohibited in school zone..." He sighed.

It is indeed frustrating to know that there are still people who values their pride as if their life depends on their stupid Maserati GranTurismo that roars and havoc in the middle of the street... (a/n: this is Jungkook's new car after getting back)

 (a/n: this is Jungkook's new car after getting back)

"What a show off..." Jimin muttered to himself as he walks away to the parking lot to meet his friends in the bleachers...

Once Jimin arrived the meeting area, he sat on one side of the bleacher and scroll into his twitter... He didn't notice that someone is sitting a few steps behind him, not until the said person cleared his throat and asked,

"Why are you alone, princess?"

In a speed of light, Jimin turns to the direction of the voice and found Jungkook, smiling at him as if he didn't disappear for a year...

"I'm back princess... Did you miss me?" He asked again.

Jimin stood up from where he was sitting at and start rubbing his eyes to check if he is hallucinating again...

"Y-you're not real right? Maybe I'm missing you more that's why I'm seeing you even in my dreams... Yes! Yes! I'm just dreaming..." He quickly pinched himself to wake himself up from his, yet he failed. He truly is awake with Jungkook in front of him...

"Min... It's me... I-I'm back..." Jungkook closer the gap between then until he finally held the smaller's hand. "I'm back and I will never leave you again..."

Jimin didn't notice the tears that streaming down his face... It's been a year since he saw the latter and he cannot believe the changes in him...

"B-but why? Why did you leave? You can't just leave someone without telling anything, and act as if nothing happened when you come back..." Jimin shook his head. "You weren't suppose to mess my life again... I-I'm trying to forget you... Stop doing this to me..."

Jungkook's smile faltered after hearing the latter's words... He is the reason why Jimin changed... He is at fault for hurting such a wonderful person, so how come his heart can't take the pain?

Jimin held his hand and gave a small smile. "I don't know why you suddenly disappeared, and I will never question your decision... But I hope you don't mind if I'll start distancing myself, cause I don't know if I can take the bear the pain again if you start drifting off again..."

Jungkook held his hand gently, as he lift them up to his lips and kissed it. "If you really want to distance yourself on me, then I respect your decision... It must have been hard for you to see the person who told you that you're friend but in a snap of his finger, he left you alone... But I promise you, I've changed for the better... I will never make you cry or worried about me again... I can't promise you the world, but I can give you my heart... I will wait for you, Jimin-ssi... I will wait even if it takes forever..."