30: Someone Who Will Love You

I glance at the clock intermittently, until lights out, then lay in bed for almost an hour, giving everyone time to fall asleep before I creep across the recreation area to Ambien's door.

She opens the door, wearing an expression I haven't seen before. It's almost primal. She steps aside and I walk in. I turn around to face her, biting my lip considering what I'll say. I don't get a chance to say anything.

Our lips collide with surprising force. I return her kiss, eagerly. She backs me onto her bed with her hands on my waist, our lips interlocked. The moment my bum hits the bed, she's straddling my waist. She pulls her shirt over her head, exposing her lacy white bra. I don't get long to admire her creamy white skin before we're kissing again. Next, she removes my shirt. I let her pull it off, then move my hands to her back, where I find the clasp of her bra. I easily separate the clasp, considering my experience.

She separates from our kiss to slide her bra down her arms. She has adorable pink nipples like dollops of strawberry whip topping. She uses a fist full of my hair to encourage me forward. I take one sweet nipple into my mouth, sucking gently. I accidentally graze the sensitive pink flesh and she yips excitedly. I give the other the same attention as Ambien works on removing my bra. She forces down my arm, pulling away my delicious treat.

I don't have long to pout as she takes each of my nipples in her nimble fingers and begins sucking and nipping at my neck. I pant at the attention, biting my lip to quiet my enjoyment. I toy with her soft nipples before gliding one hand down her supple abdomen and over her hip to her firm backside. My fingers explore her as she grinds into my lap.

I watch carefully as she climbs off me and crawls over the bed, laying back on her pillow. She smiles at me deviously, toying with a lock of her silky blond hair as she allows one knee to fall to the side.

Before I have time to over think, I remove her pastel green pants, revealing rose colored panties. I toy with the garnet, admiring how delicate they are. She wines at my teasing, raising herself to meet my touch. She smells beautiful.

I look up at her and gulp at the intensity I see there. Her bright grey eyes spark with desire. I hook my fingers on the sides of her pretty pink panties and delicately pull them down her creamy white legs. I lick my lips as her plumage is revealed. A fine swirl of blonde hair distorts my view of her supple lip's, hints of delicate pink poking out. I completely remove the panties before setting my sites sights on my next delicious morsel.

Her thighs feel amazingly soft, as I pull them apart to give myself a better view of this cherry tart. I look up at her as I slowly lower my mouth to her. Her breath catches in her throat, making a small, adorable sound. I remember how many times she's teased me and divert, landing kisses on her soft belly, slowly leaving a trail of kisses down her abdomen before placing a chaste kiss to her tufted of hair, just above her cherry on top.

I kiss down the side to her thighs, gently sucking on the flesh there. I move to her lips and gently lap the delicious moisture. She gasps, a sound that makes my core clinch, drawing a moan from me. I tease her lips with the tip of my tongue before moving to her cherry flavored clit. I rub small circles over her clit, earning more moans. I gently suck on the tantalizing fruit. Ambien's entire body jumps in response. I return to teasing her labia and alternate stroking her lips and clit. She's writhing, grabbing, and pinching her breasts. "Sara, please." She begs in her sweet melodic voice.

I gently insert a finger into her throbbing opening, feeling her pulsate around my finger. I stroke in and out while lapping intrinsic circles on her ready clit. I add another finger as the pulsating of her walls quickens, I pick up my pace until she moans louder, her body stiffening in a mesmerizing climax. She throws back her head, her small pert breast bouncing ever so slightly as she pants, then jiggling as she lets out a raspy breath.