3.

Austin Carmichael
.
.
.

People you probably never knew existed

1. Sandra Fierce

Scroll...

2. Jeremy Olsen

Scroll...

3. Austin Carmichael.
Did you know that Vivienne, the top model and business woman, had a son? Not just a son, but a son with the infamous Dave Carmichael. I know right? Strange to even comprehend, but no worries. We will guide you through his private life as the billionaire herself was spotted walking out of a restaurant with her son yesterday evening.

"Ugh, not again" and I throw the phone on the bed not too far away from me. I knew this would happen, I knew I would be all over the blogs by morning when I saw the cameras flashing last night. What is it that these people want from me anyways. I'm not doing anything other than breathing and somehow I still become a hot topic whenever Vivienne is around.

Austin this...Austin that...

It's honestly tiring.

Ring, ring, ring

With a deep sigh, I reach over to fetch my phone and pick it up.

"Apparently, you don't exist" I hear as soon as I put the phone against my ear and a bright laugh follows after.

"Haha, very funny, Hunter" I reply dryly.

This is Hunter in a nutshell. A 22 years old model that stands at 6'3 without heels. She is absolutely breathtaking, extremely unreal and a little too fascinating for her own good. Also, one thing about her is that unlike me her name will never pop up on the 'people you probably never knew existed' list.

She's the face of almost everything and sometimes I feel as though thanks to her, I haven't felt too pressured to be involved in our businesses. She has everything under control most of the time.

"You're all over the internet, the hot topic of the day. Oh yeah, I literally saw almost 10 viral tweets talking about you. I thought you didn't like that" she says and I fall back into my bed groaning.

"I don't, mum came to visit and we went out" I mumble under my pillow and she hums on the other end.

"Well, I heard your little pop up sold out our Austin boxers so that's good" she reveals, "like...in literally 10 hours which is long but good right?"

I remove the pillow from my face and frown, "our what?"

"Austin boxers, duh. They were released like what...four days ago and it was taking some time to sell. I thought mum flew over to discuss it with you since it's your name?"