2.

Treyvon Jones
.
.
.

"Trey, over here, man

"Trey, over here, man."

Dribble...

"Trey, you got this."

Dribble...

"He looks so good, oh my God."

Dribble...

"Trey, focus. Think fast. Drive fast."

Dribble...

"You ain't as good as you think."

The latter is Jason trying to get in my head to distract me. I can't really remember the last time something of that sort made me lose my balance. Honestly, it just makes me a little more excited to show off and embarrass him in front of the whole crowd again.

"Oh yeah?" I smirk at him and I can clearly see his irritation when I step back and he nearly falls, but he's quick to catch up again. Damn, if only his speed was enough.

"Yeah, you're not" he nods cockily making a move to steal the ball, but he misses.

"You right..." I nod with my eyes on him as I dribble my way back to the three point line.

"I ain't as good as I think" I admit when I get behind the line and he looks up at me with a smug, "I'm better" I let him know and jump as high as I can to take the shot when I finally get him where I want.

He kisses his teeth trying to block the shot, but as usual, his defense doesn't make much of a difference.....

Plus he's short, so...

I release easily....and...

Clutch!

It goes in.

Game's over.

And everybody's hands go up while I flex both of my arms and my homies run to me.

"Bam, that's what's up. That's what I'm talking about. Yo, he's just too good. It's just a matter of time before you see him on TV, word" none other than Dwayne starts boasting again like usual.

"He does this shit in his sleep. Stop sleeping on him" he goes on as I shake hands with everybody that played today. Some came from different neighborhoods, some are from school. I also greet the girls. There's a lot of them, but I make it quick because I need to go.