Chapter Sixteen

Our mouths moved in tandem, leaving me breathless. 

I kissed him back eagerly, all thoughts disappearing in a lusty haze as our mouths opened against each other. His tongue caressed mine, the naked contact sending an electric shock through me as I placed my hand on his waist and pulled him closer. 

His hands framed my face as our kiss deepened, our mouths hungry. Fire burst in the pit of my stomach, a yearning. An intense want gnawing my insides. I wanted more of him. All of him. 

His mouth left mine, travelling along my jaw and towards my ear. His hot breath against my skin sent tingles of pleasure down my spine. A sharp gasp escaped my mouth when I felt his teeth graze against my ear, nibbling gently. His mouth froze for a second before he sighed softly and trailed his mouth back to mine. 

The kiss transcended into a territory I'd never been to before. The heat between us rising in an insurmountable crescendo. Our mouth remained engaged in a fiery passion that set my heart asunder as he moved closer to me. I held him firmly by the waist as he straddled me, our lips never parting from the eager embrace. 

His hand reached the back of my head, his fingers knotting in my hair as I broke the kiss, gasping slightly for air. He didn't seem to have the same problem however, his mouth immediately travelling to my neck as he nuzzled me, planting open-mouthed kisses lower down my throat. My brain froze as he sucked gently, his tongue marking my skin hungrily. The chill of the weather suddenly disappeared as flames erupted on my skin.

"Touch me, Miles," he whispered softly. 

I was shocked by the desperation in his voice. What was happening suddenly? Why was he being so hasty? 

I bit my lip, entranced by him as my hands slowly moved lower down his body. I kissed him back with a renewed fervour that he seemed to reciprocate with more enthusiasm. My heart seemed to stop beating completely when his hand wandered inside my hoodie, stroking my lower back. I didn't want him to stop, it didn't seem like I would be able to. He gripped the neck of my hoodie firmly, pulling me against him as he lay down. I obliged eagerly, leaning over him as our mouths reconnected with ardour. 

I framed his face with my hand while using to other to rest myself over him. His hand found mine, our fingers interlinking instantaneously as he gently guided my hand lower down his body. My lips stilled against his as he placed my hand below his waist and I realized with a jolt what he had in mind. 

I leaned away from him, gazing at him in question. "Ace?"

"Touch me," he repeated, his gaze fixed on me. 

"Ace," I whispered back, every inch of me desperate to give in to his demands. 

"Come on," he whined. "You know what to do, Miles."

I couldn't believe what was happening. In all honesty, I had never imagined having him this way. Not because I didn't want it, but because it had always felt impossible. There were years of history between us, a bond I couldn't quite explain. I had known him for my entire life, watched him grow and mould into the beautiful person he was today. And maybe I had subconsciously placed him on some pedestal that I could never be on.