Chapter 19: Ending

Gray looked confused as he stared at everyone in the room.

"Gray? It's me, your father, Peter. Do you remember me?" he asked, taking a step forward.

"I'm your mother Gray, come on, tell me you recognize me," she chocked.

If he didn't remember his parents, there was no way he would remember me. I could feel my heart shattering into a billion pieces. 

Gray looked back and forth between his parents and me. He opened his mouth only to burst into laughter before groaning in pain.

"Sorry, ow, I just had to. Your reactions were priceless," he laughed and winced at the same time.

"I'm so going to kill you," I couldn't help but smile that he remembered me. That he okay. That he was back to normal.

"Gray, when you get better, you're grounded," Amanda glared at him.

"Does a month sound fair?" asked Peter.

More than fair.

"Mom, dad I was joking. You know that right? Of course you do or else you wouldn't be joking right now," he tried to change their mind.

"Oh, I think they're pretty serious," I whispered.

He turned pale. Yup... you messed up buddy.

"Well then, I'm going to ask you all to clear the room so we could run some tests," ordered the doctor.

We did as we were told and we had to wait a few days before Gray could be released. They were keeping him in keep close observation over him. Today was official release day.

Gray looked amazing with the smile he was sporting. Despite the few scratches and bruises, he was looking so much better.

"I got a surprise for you," I told him as we were walking to the exit of the hospital.

"And what's that?" he asked curiously.

"Well you know the day of your accident? We had no service so I couldn't call the ambulance and I saw so much blood that I had to act quickly," I said as we reached Grey's car. 

"And?"

"And get in, I'm driving," I winked as I got to the driver's side. After that moment I realized that I shouldn't be afraid to drive. It's true it could be dangerous but it can also save a life. Before I knew it I was driving to and from the hospital. My family was ecstatic. I didn't know how I could repay Gray for all he's done other than love him and be there for him.

Gray's eyes widened as he realized what happened. He picked me up, giving me a big kiss before laughing happily. "I knew you could do it! You're amazing Lana! I am so very proud of you."

"Thank you, I sincerely thank you. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're my everything," I admit to him. "I love you."

Gray's eyes glistened, but he did not cry. "I am absolutely in love with you Lana Meyers. You are the best thing in my life. You are my little piece of perfect."

Gray Rolland, he did more than love me. He helped me through my biggest problems. Taught me how to be happy. And above all: he fixed me.

---------------------------------

Don't be silent readers!

Vote and comment!

I always love reading what you have to say!

XO