𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭✔︎

。・゚゚・ Rehearsal ・゚゚・。

LOCATION: 1995 THE ORPHEUM

*°:ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ:°*

🎶

"One,two,three" Alex counted as they started the sound check for there show here at the orpheum. The four worked so hard to get here. There gonna be legends, just like every other band that played here.

I watch in amazement as Luke sung, sending me a devilish smirk. "They're good" I hear from beside me, I look over to see one of the waitresses standing next to me. "Yeah, they're amazing" I smile at her then look back at the boys.

"I saw you come in with them, are they your friends?" "Yup all four of them, and that ones my boyfriend." I say pointing at Luke. "How come your not up there with them?" "I'm a one women show." I smile at her. "I'm Rose by the way." She says sticking out her hand.

"I'm Rowen." I say shaking her hand. "Excuse me," she says before stepping away. I turn back to the boys and smile at them as I mouth the words to the song as they sing.

Ever since I met the four, they've always had a strong passion for music. Especially Luke. They've been threw so much just to get here, and I'm just so proud of them. Everything they've been chasing will be worth it in the next few hours. They're gonna be legends.

As the song came to an end the four stood there for a second catching there breaths before Reggie spoke. "Thank you we're Sunset Curve!" Reggie said into the mic as me and Rose applauded. "To bad we wasted the tightest we've played on sound check!" Bobby said.

I just chuckle and walked over to where Rose was whipping off a table. "Hey Bobby where are you going?" "I'm good, vegetarian I could never hurt an animal." I hear from behind me. "Yeah right."

"Hi" Luke says coming up behind me kissing my cheek. "Hi" I say smiling at him. "You guys are really good!" Rose spoke to the boys. I noticed that Bobby was beaming from sight of her. "Thank you." Bobby said, his smile growing even bigger.

"I see a lot of bands. Been in a couple myself. I was really feeling it." "That's what we do it for." Luke says placing his hands on my waist shaking them. I just giggle at the motion. "I'm Luke by the way" "hi I'm Reggie" "Alex" "Bobby."

"And I see you've already met our number one fan Ro." Reggie speaks sticking out his fist to give me a fist bump which I gladly accept "Always." I say pulling my fist away, "Yes, nice meeting you guys. I'm Rose." "Oh uh, here's our demo and a t-shirt size, beautiful." Reggie says handing her a cd and t-shirt.

"Thanks, I'll make sure not to wipe the tables down with this one." She states as she throws the t-shirt over her shoulder. "Oh good call, whenever they get wet they just uhm fall apart in your hands." Alex say to Rose.

"Don't you guys have to, go get hot dogs or something." "Yeah about that I know I said I would come with but my mom wants me, but I promise I'll be back in time to see you guys play." "Aw, ok I'll see you later then." "Of course."

I smile before placing a kiss on his lips. "I'll see you guys later" "see you!" They all said as I walked off the rest of them walking off in the other direction. Leaving Bobby and Rose.