𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯

。・゚゚・HGC・゚゚・。

Ok so her outfit is up top and if you wanna hear basically what her high not sound like play from 0:55 to 1:08🥲

*°:⋆ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ⋆:°*

"It doesn't matter you guys we're not coming back here anyways." Luke spoke wrapping an arm around my waist to pull me closer. "And where is it do you think you're going?" Caleb said appearing on on top of Julie's piano.

"What are you doing here Caleb?" "Such hostility! So this is where you have been spending your time at Rowen. Anyways, I'm just here to congratulate you on your big night. Not everyone gets to play the orpheum."

"No ok, we know that it's your stamps that's hurting us." As Luke spoke my heart breaks a little more. "We already told you we have a band and don't want to join your little ghost club." Alex spoke. "Yeah and you can't make us."

"Right, your crossing over tonight oh how exciting! Funny thing about the crossover no one really knows what's on the other side. And from what Willie told me, you'll be leaving behind the star of the show."

At his words a few tears roll down my face but I quickly whipped them away. "Now I may not know what's happening on the other side, but I do know what's happening on this side."

At his last worlds he blew something out of his hand and in a blink of an eye the boys and I appeared at the Hollywood Ghosts Club. The boys all in suits and my outfit matching Luke's.

"Well don't you all look nice," Caleb said walking towards us. "And look at that your matching with your girlfriend." "Sweet threads." Reggie spoke kind of smiling.

"How did you know our sizes?" "Humor me this last pitch. Isn't it nice that your all here together. And believe me everything you want including Willie and Rowen is here, and on my stage you don't vanish when the music stops you soak in the applause for as long as you want. The connection you'll feel with the audience is like no other, just ask Rowen here."

Caleb stated fixing Luke's bow tie before stepping back.

"So what's better, being in a band with Rowen who you've known basically your whole lives, or a Lifer you've known for five minutes."

I know it's not what they want but he does have a point. I just want it to be how it used to be, just me and the boys. No Julie, no Caleb, just me, Luke, Alex, and Reggie.

If they chose the HGC they chose me. We could hang of for eternity, and Alex can be with Willie which he deserves.

And if they chose to play the or orpheum. They chose her. They chose for there final moments to be with her and crossover. And leave me all over again.

But it's there choose. No mine. Theirs. "Do you hear that. There waiting for you." At Calebs words the crowd broke out into applause. Then they all all got hit by a jolt and as they all grunted in pain I was fight back the tears in my as I gripped onto Luke.

"That one looked like it hurt." "Please don't do this to them." "It's already done. Now let me remind you, you don't know if playing the orpheum is your unfinished business. Do you really have time to make mistakes? Times ticking."

Caleb stated as he walked onto stage and started to sing. As another jolt hit them I let a shaky breath.

Then Alex started to twirl his drum stick, and Caleb looked over at us smirking.

"You got nothing to lose! Alex!"

At that Alex appeared on stageand. And started playing the d ms as the crowd broke out into applause.

"Show me what you've got "

Reggie then got pulled on stage.

"Reggie!"

He started play his bass and Alex a played the drums.

"Swing it baby. Now Luke! You and me baby!"

Luke played a solo on his guitar as he was being drawn in, he tried to fight it but before I knew it he was already on stage.

"Now Rowen!" All of a sudden I was pulled onto stage and couldn't stop myself.

"Yeahhh ahhhhh~"

"How do you like my new band!"

Bebe Thoughts 💭 Not me slacking on my update game🥲

Bebe Thoughts 💭
Not me slacking
on my update game🥲.
Not Dixie getting canceled for
spitting out a snail 🐌.
Not this book coming to
and end😭.
Not y'all being supportive😌.
Love reading y'all comments that really
make my day❤️. Gonna post the I think last 2
chapters later, after I edit this rq✨.