𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮

。・゚゚・Apologizes・゚゚・。

*°:⋆ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ⋆:°*

I was sitting in the garage finishing some lyrics I wrote down in Luke's book waiting for him and the boys to come back. I was humming a melody when Julie walked in. "Oh, hey Rowen..."

"Hey, um I can just go." I say dogging the page before standing up. "No I actually wanted to talk to you." She says stepping a little closer.

"Ok."

"Look, first I want to apologize, I clearly over stepped when it came to Luke, I admit that I wasn't thinking about your feelings when I did the things I did I was only thinking about mine. I admit I'm jealous of you, your all they would talk about and in there eyes your perfect without even trying. I thought the boys were my something special, but really there yours and I was just keeping them safe for you. Then I put myself in your shoes, I was taking away the only family you had left. And when you song that song the other night. I realized how much you were hurt. And I'm sorry."

I let out a little sigh. "It's ok, honestly,. You realized you were in the wrong and you owned up to it. And me and Luke worked everything out." "Your really good by the way, how come you aren't in the band?"

"I've only heard that question once in myself. But I'm a one woman show. But your really good to." I smile at her. "Thanks."

Soon the boys poofed in and Julie got a call. They had booked the orpheum. But at the same time I don't know rather to feel happy or sad.

"I was thinking we start with stand tall" Luke spoke I couldn't help but to have a sad look on my face. "Cool" "sound good" Alex and Reggie spoke there express matching mine.

"Sounds good? Guys wake up! I wanna here 'sounds awesome,' 'best ghost boyfriend ever!' Anything other than sounds good. I know this isn't how we wanted things to turn out, but we gotta go all out tonight."

"We get it but it's hard, do we even know what's on the other side when we cross over? Do we all still get to hang with each other? And what about Rowen, we have to leave her behind all over again."

Reggie spoke and I look up at him with watery eyes as he looked down at me and I gave him a small sad smile. That's when Luke pulled me in front of him and hugged me from behind, and we just stayed like that.

"You guys are the only family I have." "Yeah I don't know what's gonna happen either but it's not like we have a choice..." Luke jumped back from me as another jolt hit them and they all groan in pain.

"I'm pretty sure we do, and it rhymes with the Hollywood Ghost Club."

And I couldn't help it but I started to cry. "Aw baby please don't cry." Luke says walking up to be and placing a hand on my cheek wiping away my tears with his thumb. "I'm sorry. I just got you all back I'm not ready to lose you guys all over again."

"I know." Luke whispered as he pulled me into his arms.

Julie had walked in and told us she was leaving and we told her we were right behind her.

Bebe Thoughts 💭 Guys this book is almost Over 😭

Bebe Thoughts 💭
Guys this book is almost
Over 😭.