𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭✔︎

。・゚゚・How Much・゚゚・。

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️

I know this whole show is pg but I really couldn't this of anything else with all the drama I've caused😎. But anyways yours imagination kids😀.

 But anyways yours imagination kids😀

*°:⋆ₓₒ Julie's Pov ₓₒ⋆:°*

"What's gonna happen to Ro when we crossed over?" "I don't know man." Alex sighed. "I hate to say it but it needs to be said, Rowen is really upset, and it kind of your fault Julie." Reggie coughed looking at me.

"Dude!" "What?!? Someone needed to say it. And you know it's the truth." "He's right, it is my fault, I won't lie I do have feelings for Luke, and I shouldn't have over stepped like I did, I wasn't thinking about Rowens feelings at the time, only mine."

"See, they never fought like this. She puts all of her emotions into her music, and you heard that song, she thinks we don't need her anymore, and I don't know about you guys but everyone will always need a person like Rowen in there life, Like Flynn and Julie, I'll always need Rowen, she's gotten us so far, and not to mention she's the main reason we got the opportunity to play at the orpheum the first time."

I feel really bad right now, I had really hurt this girl, and was basically taking away the only family she has.

"I know but Luke hurt her on a whole different level they we're each other's first."

At this moment I wanted nothing more then to disappear. That girl out there doesn't deserve this, I can't imagine how I would feel if it was the other way around. Not that long ago Luke could barely mention her name but now he's beaming just at the thought of her.

What have I done.

*°:⋆ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ⋆:°*

"Rowen I-" "do you have feelings for her Luke!?" "I don't know." I really expected more than that, I sighed as more tears run down my face. "At first yeah there was something there, but then you came back Ro." "Do you want to be with her, if you could, would you be with her." "No, Rowen I wanna be with you only you."

"I know it's been a while, but it doesn't feel like it, it's not the same, maybe it's because we don't do the things we used to anymore, buts it's because you're always with her, you all are Luke. Threw everything we've been threw I'm not even apart of your unfinished business but somehow she is. You don't need me anymore, none of you do. And that's ok."

"No don't say that Ro, we'll always need you, and I'm sorry that I'm not treating you the way that I should be. If I had more time believe me I would, I would show you how much I love you and how much you mean to me and I'd spend the rest of eternity with you if I could."

"This is stupid, I'm being selfish." "No you're not Ro you always put everyone's feelings before your own. Tell me what you want me to to do, do want me want me to choose you over her, because I'd choose you over and over again. Do you want us to stop hang out with her because we'll do it."

"Even if did, that's not the type of person, i'm not going to give you an ultimatum Luke." "What do you want me to do Rowen, I only want you, Rowen, no one else."

I know this isn't the best way but it's the only way I can think of. Plus we haven't been together in literally forever. How can I miss someone who's so close.

I step closer to him and place my hands on his chest I look down as I spoke. "Show me, show me I'm the only one..., show me, how much you love me." I speak looking up in his eyes desperately, hoping he'll show me how much he truly loves me.

He sends me his signature playful smirk. He takes my hand in his before we poofed away. The next thing i know we're in my bedroom at the HGC. He kissed me passionately and things went from there.