𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵✔︎

。・゚゚・Just A Second Away・゚゚・。

*°:⋆ₓₒLuke's Povₓₒ⋆:°*

*°:ₓₒLuke's Povₓₒ:°*

"What a are you guys doing here?" Julie asked as we teleported to her high school. This girl has great potential, she need to stop holding herself back.

"We wanted to see you stick it to the man." I smile at her. "Yeah." "Man I miss high school" Reggie says looking out at the crowd. "Julie this is your chance."

She made her way to the stage and looked at us for a reassuring look. "You got this!"

*°:ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ:°*

We appeared in front of the garage. I remember we would come here and just watched as the boys preformed for me. Sometimes the other way around. And how I would argue that they sleep at my house instead of here.

"You ready?" "Yeah." We step threw the door and a lot was different. There was now a grand piano in the middle of the room. But when I look to my side that when I see them.

There instruments. Alex's drums and Luke and Reggies guitars. I walk over to them and run my fingers along the strings with of Luke's guitar and do the same with Reggies. Then I lightly place my palm on Alex's drums.

I felt tears run down my face and quickly wipe them away. I then walk over to the couch and let all my feelings sink in as I sat on the couch. "It feels like just yesterday we were sitting in here all together."

"We'll find them Ro." He says sitting next to me. "No we won't, and I'm ok with that, all I can do is hold on to the memories." I say putting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." "Don't be. At least I have you right." "Hey how about we go skating that'll cheer you up." "Ok." I laugh as me stand up and teleport out of here.

*°:⋆ₓₒLuke's Povₓₒ⋆:°*

We just poofed back to the garage and as me and Reggie sit on the couch as Alex paces back in forth in front of us. "I think he's practicing his model strut."

"He so nervous it's almost making me nervous." "Ok you guys know i don't handle change well. First we died then we became ghosts and now we can be seen whenever me play with Julie. Big freaking change!"

"Yeah but a good change Bro, you gotta be down with that." "I mean who wouldn't be? But don't you wanna know why?" "Forget why man, I say we invite her to join Sunset Curve!"

"I'm sorry okay! I gotta go clear my head." Alex says before poofing out.

*°:ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ:°*

"Ok I'm done, I'm starving." I say picking up my bored. "Already?" "Yup I'm super hungry." "Ok well you know where to find me." He says before taking off down the street and I poof off.

*°:ₓₒLuke's Povₓₒ:°*

When Alex left me and Reggie found a pome Julie wrote and where turning it into lyrics.

And as if on cue he poofed in landing next to Reggie sitting on top of the piano. "Hey man where have you been?"

"Kind of every where, yeah, no I met a new ghost friend." "For real?" "Yeah he answered a ton of my questions." "Yeah? Like weather or not Julies gonna join the band or not?" I say pulling my book out from under him.

"Well we didn't really get to that. But I think I know why we are here. All ghost have unfinished business. And we have to complete our unfinished business in order to cross over."

"But why would we do that? This is our second chance. And all we need to do is get Julie to join the band." I say before going back to writing.