𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

。・゚゚・Her Boys・゚゚・。

*°:⋆ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ⋆:°*

*°:ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ:°*

I felt two more pair of arms wrap around me. There really here. I could help but cry from happiness. Honestly I'm at a lost for word I'm just so happy. "And you thought she crossed over." Reggie says and him and Alex pulled away.

"You thought I would have crossed over." I chuckle a little wiping my tears as I pulled away from Luke. "I- umm" "yeah and then he wrote a song about you called Rowens Melody." "Dude"

I let out a small giggle, I missed times like this. I sat down at the table and they followed after me. Willie had went somewhere with Caleb. "Ro, we saw you died in a car crash..., what happened?" Alex questioned and I let out a sigh.

I there eyes were on me waiting for my response.

"Well after you guy, you know, It just felt like broken, like I didn't know who I was without you guys. I became kind of distance from my mom, I stopped sing, and what I didn't expect was for Bobby to become a jerk."

"What do you mean?" Look looked at me with anger laced in his voice.

"He stopped talking to, he would hang out with Rose all the time and acted like he didn't care. And he had the nerve to tell me to get over it. So we stopped talking, oh and when I asked him for your song journal he pretended like he had no idea what I was talking about."

"Then on my birthday, I finally sung a song that I wrote about Luke. Then my mom gave me a gift from you. I loved it, but it was to much for me. I got in the car and just started to drive, and I was basically having a panic attack, my vision got blurry, and then I don't remember anything after that."

"Where sorry." "No, I have you guys back now, and I'm so happy right now." I smile at them. "So what about you guys what have you been doing?"

"ooh ooh, so after we floated out of the ambulance we went to this dark room where Alex cried, and we heard this really loud scream by the way, oh and that's when we heard you sing and it was really good by the way. Then we heard our song and then we ended up in the studio where we met this girl and whenever we play with her we can be seen."

"Wow seem like you guys have been busy, what did you need from Caleb." "Bobby stool our songs, and he didn't even give us credit." Luke spoke "what?!" "Yeah and we wanna get back at him." "Ok now that where together and I have to know, I have to know are you a siren." "Dude"

"What, Luke looked like he was being hypnotized." "He's right, it's like I couldn't resist." I couldn't help but let out a laugh. I had my family back. "That's a secret I'll never tell" I smile a them.

"So this girl-" "oh my god Julie, we were supposed to be at her school at nine!" Alex says and the boys just have this shocked look on there face. "Oh my gosh we gotta go, Ro will come back." Alex and Reggie stood up and started to walk away but turned around when they noticed that Luke wasn't with them.

"Luke man come on we gotta go." "But, I-" he stutters looking at them then back at me. I take his hand in mine before speaking. "Luke go, it's ok, I'm not going anywhere, this is obviously important. So I'll see you later." I smile at him. "Ok." He said befor they all rushed away..

I have my family back. I have Luke back.

But for him it's only been a few weeks, but me it's been years. Those feelings are still there they never went away. But could we go back to how we were.

I have been in love with him for as long as I can remember. And just as I thought he was gone he was right in front of me.

I was making my way to my room Willie comes up to me. "He marked them, there marked."

Bebe Thoughts 💭 Reading comments makeme like really happy and just make me wanna updateso hoped you enjoyed🙈

Bebe Thoughts 💭
Reading comments make
me like really happy
and just make me wanna update
so hoped you enjoyed🙈.
Vote, Comment, and
Tell Your Friends 😉.