𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯✔︎

。・゚゚・Powerful Noise ・゚゚・。

TIME : 2 MONTHS LATER

*°:⋆ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ⋆:°*

*°:ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ:°*

It's been two months without the boys. Two months without Luke. I haven't felt myself for a while. I haven't sung since. I wrote one song but cried the whole writing it. But I could never bring myself to singing it.My mom started worrying about me. First I stop singing then I stopped communicating.

I've isolated myself over the months. But little by little everything's starting to become okay again.

I'm standing in my mirror looking at myself and I realize that I've gotten skinnier. And out of the corner of my I see one of the bands t-shirts laying on my keyboard. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

I have to try. I make my way to my keyboard and sat down. Ok, you've got this.

🎶

I start to play a few keys. And just the music flow through me.

"I cried enough tears to see my own reflection in them"
"And then it was clear I can't deny, I really miss him"

"To think that I was wrong"
"I guess you don't know what you got till it's gone"

*°:ₓₒLuke's Povₓₒ:°*

"Pain it's just a consequence of love"
"I'm saying sorry for the sake of us"

That's... I look at the boys and they have a confused look on there face. "Do you guys hear that, that's Rowen." "Her voice will always amaze me." Reggie smiles. "How can we hear her." Alex says standing up.

"I-I don't know."

"Cause you are, you are, your are my everything"
"Cause you are, you are, you are my everything"

"I know your not far but"
"I still can't handle all the distance"

*°:ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ:°*

"You're traveling with my heart"
"I hope this is a temporary feeling"

"Cause it's to much to bear"
"Without you and"
"I know sorry ain't the cure"

"If I cross your mind"
Just know I'm yours

"Cause what we got is worth fighting for"

"Cause you are"

"You were my everything"
"Till we were nothing"
"And it's taking me a lot to say"

*°:ₓₒLuke's Povₓₒ:°*

"Now that your gone"
"My heart is missing something"
"So it's time I push my pride away"

I could feel the guys eyes on me while I just stood and listened with glossy eyes.

"Cause you are, you are, you are my everything"

"You are"
"You are"
"You are"

"You are"
"You are"
"You are my everything."

"I think she wrote that about you Luke." "Yeah no duh Reggie." "Well you ok man?" "Umm..." I felt a few tears roll down my cheeks I wiped them away quickly before I spoke again. "...Umm yeah I'm fine." "Luke your clearly not ok, and if you guys haven't noticed neither am I. Where gonna be stuck here forever." Alex said before he slopped back down and started to cry.

I'm yours too Ro.